The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Questions G.A.G.E. Has Answered Asked By Fans On His Site

Stay up to date and discuss anything related to the Aftermath family here.

Questions G.A.G.E. Has Answered Asked By Fans On His Site

Postby SNaKe » May 28th, '06, 12:43

Here are the answers to your questions.

* Your saying Game isnt signed to Aftermath anymore? And how bout production on Drs Advocate, thanks

well they r moving him over to geffen interscope so i do know if dre is messing with it

* Wassup G.A.G.E., sup son. yo, i'm fellin' ya shit. ive tried to find ya shit, i just found ya song on the website site "Canon" thats shits murda! my question is, well you know 50 and Game are beefin' how do you fell bout that. yo feelin' Game's Shit???? you keep repin' the west, im reppin aftermath to those niggaz who don't know what rap is! keep on tha look out for "Anhiem's Best" im commin homie! -D-AK Aka Callibur

i fucks with fifty and game but game is no longer on the math!

* its all about am/pm aftermath philly mob yea man that be the squad big up gage wat up dog crack murder missed meals that was hot now im just waiting 4 ur album to pop il go cop that help u to the top man wid these rhymes dnt stop i rep the uk and think that i be the cream of the crop just waitin to play this game properly so its like a game of monopoly go around the board and get property understand there aint no1 stoppin me so rememeber the name mutley allways goin changin my identity so take a pic of the face next time u see me its like a puzzel gotta put the pieces in place im the fish as a star shining up in space................mutley big up gage am/pm and all the aftermath crew

* YE YE..YO WUTZ CRACKIN G.A.G.E UR THE REAL DEAL MAN AFTERMATH NEEDS RAPPERS LIKE YOU DAM..IM FELLIN UR MUSIC MAN YOURCRAZY MAN KEEP IT UP HOMIE EVERYTIME WHEN I GO IN MY COMPUTER I GO TO UR SITE MAN CUZ UR MIXTAPE IS CRAZY MAN U GOT MY SUPPORT MAN KEEP GETTIN THAT MONEY LET THE HATERS DOWN THEIIR JELOUS ..SO ILL BE LOOKIN FORWRD TO UR ALBUM "THE SOUNDTRACK TO MY LIFE" I HEARD IT WAS GONNA BE CALLED LIKE THAT IS IT TRUE ANYWAYS MAN KEEP UP AFTERMATH/SHADY/G-UNIT ....SHOUTS OUT TO DR-DRE/BUSTA RHYMES/BISHOP LAMONT/EVE/THE GAME/EMINEM/D-12/OBIE TRICE/50CENT/DA BRIGADE/STAT-QUO/BOBBY CREEK/ALCHEMIST/YOUNG CASHIS/SWIFTY-MCVAY.... LLOYD BANKS/YOUNG BUCK/TONY YAYO/OLIVIA/MOBB DEEP/M.O.P/SPIDER-LOC/MASE/HOT ROD...YE SHADY/AFTERMATH/G-UNIT KEPP GETTIN THAT MONEY G.A.G.E RESPECT PEACE MAN GO ON SHADY/AFTERMATH TALK TO EMINEMTHAT WAY U HAVE BOTH SHADY/AFTERMATH LIKE 50 CENT AND STAT QUO..... BIG NOW PROPZ
thanx for all the love homey and as long as u feel like that i will keep giving yall 1,000,000 degrees of CRACK!!!!!!!!! MUCH LOVE! TELL ME WHERE YOU R FROM I WILL SHOUT IT OUT ON THE NEXT MIXTAPE

* YOO.. WUT UP G.A.G.E MAN THIS IS WUT AFTERMATH IS NIGGA G.A.G.E THIS IS GONNA DEFANETLY GON WAKE UP DA STREETS MAN KEEP DOING DA MUZIV MAN AFTERMATH G.A.G.E MONEY KEEP IT REAL MAN AND KEEP DOING UR MUSIC WHENS UR ALBUM DROPIN L8Z MAN UR CRAZY G.A.G.E MONEY 4 LIFE

THANX BIG HOMEY FOR THE LOVE! IM A REAL NIGGA SO WHEN U SEE ME IN THE STREETS HOLLA AT YA BOY! U KNOW HOW TO HOLLA AMPM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* yo gage stop trying nigga ur not good eniugh to be on aftermath u feel wut im sayin doc dre is fallin down maybe u could be realistic

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY LEARN HOW TO SPELL ENOUGH! 2ND tell me what it is u do? and if im not good enough then let me fail on my own homey! why u gotta knock another nigga tryna feed his family? let my ballz breath,,,,,,damn i needed that haha ok im gone dirtball!!!!!!!!! p.s. get a life or bang ya self.........................suck it eazy! AMPM BE THE MOB I ROCK WIT!

* im straight out from the uk man im fresh but tryin to get in this game leave me stress like back in skool im doin a test out of me i wanna bring the best get a deal earn the field then rest shady aftermath i rep ur set am/pm cum wid the techs pump a couple slugs to ur chest then aim for the dome like kenedy so go ahead wear the vest or i might just go get the canon im ina war like a pirate so boys go ahead load the canon then we just go run up on um i dirty like the boy johhny rotton makin all these guys look soft like cotton but i still be at the bottom stuck and tied up to a chain be strong hold on and maintain soon im gonna be up in the game like at the top of the game i rep the the uk so that might be strang down in my town i ride in the range straight outta london big up to all my gangs practise fire at the shootin range and if u aint got gage crack murder and missed meals go cop that on the real aftermath entertainment he got his deal now my man gettin them mills gage reaspect u keep it real...........its mutley again man

SHOOT FOR THE BILLIONZ DOG DONT LET NOBODY GET IN YA WAY TO FAME CUZ U KNOW WE AINT GOT HATERS NO MORE WE GOT ROAD BLOCKS............I WILL BE OVER IN UK SOON HOLLA WHEN U SEE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* will there be a forum here soon? and does doc have a website?

yes there will be a forum and i dont know if he has a website

* yo gage i know your mgr mike. he is a real strret cat!! how did you get to do business with such a real nigga

who fat neck? ha ha thats my brother from another, thats my nigga to the end!

* wut up g.a.g.e ye im defanetly fellin ur music man ill be lokin forward to ur music man doc dre aftermath 4 life nigga shady/aftermath do u have chemistry with eminem yo peace ur crazy rapper

not really cuz shady is always in detroit, thanx man be on the look out for my dvd

* gage ur iight do i heard better guys than u dre could of done bettter

ur iight too but i think your mom and dad could have done alot better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* speaking of doc do you know if has a website? not sound like a bitch or nothin but him and eazy are the reasons i picked up a pen and wrote my first rhyme and i got your mixtape from whookid and i feel like he should had longer track and less skits man how you feel about?

thats whoo kid my mixtape has 30 tracks his version has 13

* and what's your relationship with the d.o.c?

doc is my big homey i look up to him and when im in La working hes the only one that comes to check on me to make sure im ok, i have alot of respect for him and he has alot for me

* do you think dre will have pushed on the back burner?

naw dre loving my shit but i will put my self back if i feel as though my project isnt ready for release, cuz i refuse to be a one hit wonder and the reason dre pushes peoples records back is because he has done so much from nwa to deathrow to pac to shady and 50 his name is on a platform that nobody can touch if he puts out something under his standards, not wack but just under his standards he lowers his value

* whens your album coming out and what production and features will there be? good luck in future, thanks.

we looking like early 07 im not in a rush i need a classic album but if i rush it my album will come and go like a cheap hooker! you feel me? production will include dre, timbo, my ampm producers minus that fake ass jimz, uhhhh? oh yeah khalil, mr porter of d12, scott storch,morfius, and alot more.......as far as features i will have really mostly in house niggas aftermath/ampm has a big family ha ha thanx for telling me good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!be safe and stay SUCKER FREE....................

* question: Your beats off Crack, Murder, and Missed Meals are hot, whos lacing up the beats for you?

well crack muder and missed meals was all my team ampm but people think dre did pack the club which is false, dre charges 250,000 a track i would never waiste that on a mixtape

* wat up gage this ur boy from the uk. can i come do a track wid you? its mutley and the boy gage we goin ina rage 2 men who should be lock ina cage wild ass crazy mothafukas like wu tang bring on the rukos now matter who u are trust to me u aint no superstar and il just call the boy gage get to cum wid the 12gage make u drop and crumble like the world trade wat im hot from uk and this is the rampage

ha ha thats hot big homey!

* question i like yo style man and i definately be looking foward to yo album my question is what is your goal as a rap artist signed to aftermath

i just wanna feed my family big homey im not tryna be the greatest not tryna be the king im just tryna survive

* What up gage, I love the mixtape you put out.I know you may get this question all the time but are you going to appear on the detox album?

i will definitly be on the detox am/pm style

* wats it like workin with the doctor..how shis work ethic? and is aftermath the best label out there if yes why is it? your in th ebest label cos ma man dre had to work hard for his riches especially after his hussle with ruthless..nuff props 2 my man dr dre!! gage u shud make sum traks with dre!...let the doctor rap again! peace

i love working with andre young aka dr dre but i just call him drizzy, he is not from earth and what i mean by that is he thinks like noone else in this world cuz sum shit that u would say is the hottest song u ever heard he will listen and say it was ok but not aftermath worthy, his work ethic is amaising he has done so much in his 22 years in the game and still will not miss a day in the studio. i will definitly have dre on my shit hes rapping again he just did sum shit with busta the other night, i will make sure i bring that man back to the lime light he just wants to make sure when he comes back he comes back right!!!!!! uno

* sup my nigga gage yo i heard ur songs and ur shit is tite my nigga i was wonderin did u work with eminem yet??

naw i aint get to work with shady yet cause u know hes going through alot right now but soon as he recovers its on

* how did u get sugned to aftermat and how can i get on a song

i had a mutual friend of dres and i just kept sending in shit till that nigga said get his yellow ass down here i met with dre we choped it up for about 5 mins then he told me gage welcome to the family!!!!!

* How long youve been in the rap game?

i have been rapping for 11 years but i have been in the game 10 months
* Did you meet all your labelmates

No I havnt met all my lablemates its a lot of these niggaz, I GOT A BIG FAMILY! Ha ha

* Are u gonna to appear on G-Unit mixtapes series

I'm not sure yet, but if 50 want me on there I will definitly hop on that mothafucka!

* How's your debut album coming along ?

My debut album is just getting started but its already burning like acid.

* What is your overall goal for hip-hop and do you plan to create your own label? You do realize the pros and cons of becoming a celebrity right?

My overall goal is to give the listeners real music and get my rightful page in raps history book, yes I am working on a lable and I got some exquisit artists coming after me so get ready for AMPM aftermath-philly-mob or another man pimping music. And yes I do know the pros and cons of being a celeb. Like cassidy say "more money more problems I'm working with both, but ya problems is worst when your broke"

* Wassup G.a.g.e i'm from philly too and i want to know how did you work your way up in philly to get to the point of where you're at now? I'm a philly mc trying to make it in this industry too and i want to know how you established a buzz in philly and finally got the attention of Aftermath. I just need some real advice. I'm proud to see someone from philly on aftermath, hold it down dawg. Where can i hear or get your music at in philly?

Well as u already know there are a million and one niggaz in philly rapping so I did what I had to do and that was move to atlanta which is where I met my manager mike(YO) so instead of creating a buzz we decided to just work on songs and stack an arsenal of hits by the time we got to a hundred songs in one year with a bubble gum buget that alone made people start waking up and spreading my name through the streets, we already had the connect to the west coast so we kept sending music but got no word back. A lot of people said u got enough songs gage lets go shop a deal, naw I kept going and recorded almost 80 more songs that's when jay bible called and said dre just got a check its time to send a new package and we did, not long after that it was on. Just remember get ya songs up all the freestylin and battling is hot but at the end of the day this is a buisness and if the check cutters can't make money off of you they don't want u, and trust me battling don't pay the bills at all!!!!! If you want to check me out in philly u got to go buy chico`s(chic raws) first mixtape "shots for the streets" I'm on track #7 its called pray for me.

* Which albums do you consider to be classics?

Its dark and hell is hot, Ready to die, It was written, Reasonable doubt, Makaveli, Chronic, Get rich or die tryin, Marshall mathers lp, East 1999, The truth, All eyez on me, Me against the world

* What is your fav track?

My favorite track is #8 with Pac and Bad Azz

* What is your favourite album?

Makaveli

* Which artist would you most want to work with in the future (excluding aftermath artists)?

I want to work with everybody beans, eve, scarface, jigga, jeezy, lil wayne, missy, R. Kells, nate dogg, akon, kiss and styles, joe crackk, ti, yayo, luda, ab liva, chic raw, m.o.p and mary j.

* Do you like Al Gator's music?

Iv`e met al gator through focus but I havn`t heard his music yet, I have done a million songs with a million niggaz and they all hot,

* Do you know anything about the rap scene outside of the U.S.A? If so; what do you think about it?

Yeah I hear that rap is bigger outside of the usa then here in the usa, I love how we can travel to africa, london, asia and germany and actually get so much love and respect the world is rap!!!!!!!

* What happened with Sha-Manteca and Mutt-Lo?

I never heard of them.....

* Why are you worthy of being In Aftermath?

ha ha ha why am I worthy cause I live rap, study rap, eat sleep and breath rap the music will tell u exactly why I am worthy of being in aftermath and my work ethic is amaising!

* Who did you most look up to growing and developing as a rapper?

Tupac, biggie, big L, eazy, pun, scarface, hov, em, bone, dmx, beans nwa and snoop but for the most it was pac

* Who would you like to work with the most on your first album? Production and Vocals.

On the vocal side: slim shady, dre, 50cents, mary j, musiq, beans,scarface, kiss, styles, floetry, chic raw snoop and nate dogg, production: dr.dre, em, hi tek, alchemist, just blaze scott storch, k-fam, and ahole lot of other people with fire tracks I'm not saying all these people will make the record but that's who I want to work with.

* Who do u hang out with more?

I havnt hung with either of them yet I'm really a stay to my self type of person and I got a lot of niggas that grew up with me, that's who I run with.

* What do you think about this whole 50 Cent vs. Game situation?

I like game and I like 50 I think they should just let that shit go, I'm not saying call a conference so they can hug, shake hands, and be best friends but just let it go its going to far we don't need no more dead rappers, IT`S JUST MUSIC!

* What's your view on the rapgame at the moment, do you think the state of hiphop has developed in a good way or not, since people say rap commercialized so much?

I'm not really feeling the game right now, I mean its a lot of artists that I like but I don't get the same feeling from it as I did in the late 80`s and the 90`s

* What's your view on the rapgame at the moment, do you think the state of hiphop has developed in a good way or not, since people say rap commercialized so much?

I'm not really feeling the game right now, I mean its a lot of artists that I like but I don't get the same feeling from it as I did in the late 80`s and the 90`s.

* Have you had a chance to work with any Aftermath artists yet, who, and what was that like?

Yes I have worked with stat in atl, it was cool I do what I do and he does what he does but when u put them both together its amazing.

* How would you describe your music?

I would describe my music as realistic, hard as nails, enerjetic, and street with a hint of sofistication.

* Do you think you have good chemistry with Dre? personalitywise and songwise?

We havnt really had the chance to really get to know each other yet on a personal note but the musi chemistry will fall in after we do that.

* Are you working on an album now? if so who do you plan to feature and have production from?

Yeah I am working on my debut album, I really want to feature all new up and coming rappers but I welcome any vets who would like to help make history, same for producers but u know my nigga focus and dre will do their part!

* Have you been featured on any major products in the past?

No, just underground shit.

* What is it like being in the studio with Dre?

Its a great experience to be in the same studio with dre let alone working with him, listening to his advise hearing his intake on my music.

* How long have you been signed?

I have been signed for 9 months
SNaKe
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby yoshi » May 28th, '06, 16:18

ur iight too but i think your mom and dad could have done alot better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iight.. :smoking:

lol, big thanks for sharin Cookie :p
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby SNaKe » May 28th, '06, 16:39

yoshi wrote:

iight.. :smoking:

lol, big thanks for sharin Cookie :p

am i a cookie now......lol......
SNaKe
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby yoshi » May 28th, '06, 16:40

fuck -__- ignore me lmao, i'm goin mental :confusion: :confusion: :sweating:

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby dadragonfool » May 30th, '06, 01:49

how much is that mixtape , where can i get
dudemanpersonguy
dadragonfool
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Bubu » May 30th, '06, 12:46

danigantt wrote:so.. what the fuck??

why they take Game off of Aftermath?!?! :angry:

cuz he fuckin sucks !! he only got this big cuz of Dre and G Unit , I mean I like his "The documentary" a lot but who delivered the beats and who wrote the lyrics
....had a dream I was King,
I woke up still King....
Bubu
Soldier
Soldier

Postby yoshi » May 30th, '06, 19:02

Torben Wagner wrote:
cuz he fuckin sucks !! he only got this big cuz of Dre

you could say the same thing bout Em and then 50 :shifty: .. lol, but anyway.. i wanna Game back on Aftermath!! :'( :'( he's awesome and the guys made a big mistake..

yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Return to Aftermath Entertainment