The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

lil wayne on detox?

Stay up to date and discuss anything related to the Aftermath family here.

lil wayne on detox?

Postby ajsotb » Feb 9th, '12, 23:03

Told you we'd be back, Welcome 2 Hell
User avatar
ajsotb
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Feb 21st, '11, 18:39
Gender: Male

Re: lil wayne on detox?

Postby DƎRDYPK » Feb 9th, '12, 23:07

everyone on Detox b
User avatar
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton
 
Posts: 14613
Joined: Feb 7th, '09, 01:43
Location: Still up in Maylou's ass son
Gender: Male

Re: lil wayne on detox?

Postby SG. » Feb 9th, '12, 23:11

Big Ax-D's on Detox too. :shifty:

Even I'm on it.
Image
Menzo wrote:Lmao, you gotta love Zabe / SG...guy's so underrated.

StayWideAwake wrote:"Naturally handicapped, until proven intentionally retarded"
User avatar
SG.
The Watcher
The Watcher
 
Posts: 4794
Joined: Jul 21st, '11, 21:07
Location: Ireland
Gender: Male

Re: lil wayne on detox?

Postby 12characters » Feb 9th, '12, 23:11

Zabe wrote:Big Ax-D's on Detox too. :shifty:

Even I'm on it.


it's complicated :whistle:
Image
Golden God!Image
CanadaPure wrote:I'd fuck 12Characters
User avatar
12characters
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Apr 14th, '11, 05:10
Location: im really out here my nigga like really out here
Gender: Male

Re: lil wayne on detox?

Postby SG. » Feb 9th, '12, 23:13

12characters wrote:
Zabe wrote:Big Ax-D's on Detox too. :shifty:

Even I'm on it.


it's complicated :whistle:

I'm pretty sure Dre said you gave him 12 letters then walked away.
Image
Menzo wrote:Lmao, you gotta love Zabe / SG...guy's so underrated.

StayWideAwake wrote:"Naturally handicapped, until proven intentionally retarded"
User avatar
SG.
The Watcher
The Watcher
 
Posts: 4794
Joined: Jul 21st, '11, 21:07
Location: Ireland
Gender: Male

Re: lil wayne on detox?

Postby 12characters » Feb 9th, '12, 23:18

Zabe wrote:
12characters wrote:
Zabe wrote:Big Ax-D's on Detox too. :shifty:

Even I'm on it.


it's complicated :whistle:

I'm pretty sure Dre said you gave him 12 letters then walked away.


You won :worship:
Image
Golden God!Image
CanadaPure wrote:I'd fuck 12Characters
User avatar
12characters
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Apr 14th, '11, 05:10
Location: im really out here my nigga like really out here
Gender: Male

Re: lil wayne on detox?

Postby Spyder » Feb 9th, '12, 23:54

lmao at 12
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper
 
Posts: 9418
Joined: Jan 31st, '09, 01:56
Location: El Dorado
Gender: Male

Re: lil wayne on detox?

Postby Mathers » Mar 9th, '12, 09:02

I hope not.
Fuck top five, bitch, I'm top four
And that includes Biggie and Pac, whore
And I got an Evil Twin
So who the fuck do you think that third and that fourth spot's for?
Mathers
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4147
Joined: Aug 26th, '11, 18:29
Gender: Male


Return to Aftermath Entertainment



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users