The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Who is this guy? Melman?

Stay up to date and discuss anything related to the Aftermath family here.

Who is this guy? Melman?

Postby biaaatchen » Mar 14th, '12, 07:55

I've been following melman on twitter (mel_man_melvin) for a while and all of a sudden his twitter is deleted and instead i'm following this guy bg_aftermath. In his very first tweet he wrote this:
"Hi Twitter People do you remember me ? i'm Mel Man Producer on Aftermath Entertainment." So i'm pretty sure it's actually melman since i've never hit the follow button on this guy's page. He's mostly been writing about detox and working with dr. dre etc., but now he's writing about releasing about an EP on april 29 called U.S.H. which features Dre, Slim the mobster, kendrick and Eminem. It just sounds too good, but he seems to know Slim the mobster because he's been writing with on twitter and such.. Does anybody know about this guy? Check him out on twitter - https://twitter.com/#!/BG_Aftermath
"I'm so good that I'm so bad, I guarantee I'll be the greatest thing you ever had/ 'cuz you ain't never met nobody like me and you ain't gonna wanna fuck nobody else again."
biaaatchen
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: Who is this guy? Melman?

Postby Chet Starr » Mar 14th, '12, 07:57

He looks way too young to be Mel Man, black don't crack, but that guy looks 20
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Re: Who is this guy? Melman?

Postby biaaatchen » Mar 14th, '12, 08:16

You're right. But is he a faker or what? I swear i've never hit the follow button on this guy, but i did follow melman. And now his old twitter is deleted and instead im following this guy. I just dont get it...
"I'm so good that I'm so bad, I guarantee I'll be the greatest thing you ever had/ 'cuz you ain't never met nobody like me and you ain't gonna wanna fuck nobody else again."
biaaatchen
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Aftermath Entertainment