The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Dr. Dre to Perform in Korea Nov. 2 & 3

Stay up to date and discuss anything related to the Aftermath family here.

Dr. Dre to Perform in Korea Nov. 2 & 3

Postby Amaranthine » Oct 12th, '12, 18:57

Grammy Award winners are making a beeline to Seoul this fall and winter. Two-time Grammy winner Michael Bolton gives a concert at Busan's BEXCO on Oct. 15 and in Seoul on Oct. 17. It is his first gig in Korea in six years and will feature his greatest hits as well as pop and operatic arias.

Hip-hop star and producer Dr. Dre, the mentor of Eminem and winner of the 2000 Grammy Award for Producer of the Year, will give his very first concerts in Korea at BEXCO in Busan and KINTEX in Ilsan, Gyeonggi Province on Nov. 2 and 3. Dr. Dre has sold 170 million albums in the U.S. alone.

Norah Jones, the winner of nine Grammy Awards whose albums sold more than 50 million copies, is coming to Korea for the first time in seven years to give a concert in Seoul on Nov. 17. It is part of the tour for her fifth album released in May.

Pop legend Elton John is performing in Seoul on Nov. 27 and Busan on Nov. 29 to celebrate the 40th anniversary of his signature song "Rocket Man."

From France, chanson diva Patricia Kaas will visit Seoul for two days of concerts at the Sejong Center for the Performing Arts on Dec. 2 and 3, as part of a tour promoting a new album dedicated to Edith Piaf, which is slated for release in November. And from Britain, Sting will give a solo concert in Seoul on Dec. 5.

Source
You should read this.
I break my back to give you my art, you steal my thoughts
It's like driving a spike through my heart

Geno wrote:I don't wanna have a kid with Zabe tbh.
Amaranthine
Band Leader
Band Leader

Re: Dr. Dre to Perform in Korea Nov. 2 & 3

Postby gvdz » Oct 12th, '12, 19:00

Let the detoxhype start again.
gvdz
Renegade
Renegade

Postby SG. » Oct 12th, '12, 21:26

Hage wrote:inb4 dr dre ft psy - gangnam dre

I wouldn't be surprised. He's gone on record saying he likes that type of music.
Menzo wrote:Lmao, you gotta love Zabe / SG...guy's so underrated.

StayWideAwake wrote:"Naturally handicapped, until proven intentionally retarded"
SG.
The Watcher
The Watcher

Postby Never_Enough » Oct 16th, '12, 07:46

Hage wrote:inb4 dr dre ft psy - gangnam dre

LMFAO :laughing: :laughing:
Never_Enough
Renegade
Renegade

Postby flyingmonkey10 » Oct 16th, '12, 23:56

fuck you dre, drop detox you lil bitch
the only reason no one forgot about you again were your stupid overpriced headphones and the fact you're working with kendrick lamar
How can hip-hop be dead if Wu-Tang is forever?

Image ImageImageImageImage
flyingmonkey10
Role Model
Role Model

Return to Aftermath Entertainment