The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

50 Cent - This is Murder Not Music

Stay up to date and discuss anything related to the Aftermath family here.

50 Cent - This is Murder Not Music

Postby TonyTilt » Jan 2nd, '14, 18:24

Image
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

Image
#Slumerican
User avatar
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade
 
Posts: 2570
Joined: Jan 5th, '12, 21:12
Location: Slumerica(Ohio)
Gender: Male

Re: 50 Cent - This is Murder Not Music

Postby Francesco » Jan 3rd, '14, 02:22

It was posted in the HHD but I guess it belongs here... :y:
User avatar
Francesco
Genius
Genius
 
Posts: 10853
Joined: Sep 30th, '05, 01:00
Location: Brooklyn NY
Gender: Male

Re: 50 Cent - This is Murder Not Music

Postby TonyTilt » Jan 3rd, '14, 06:22

Francesco wrote:It was posted in the HHD but I guess it belongs here... :y:


Sorry I didn't search it or anything! My bad!
Image
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

Image
#Slumerican
User avatar
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade
 
Posts: 2570
Joined: Jan 5th, '12, 21:12
Location: Slumerica(Ohio)
Gender: Male

Re: 50 Cent - This is Murder Not Music

Postby Francesco » Jan 3rd, '14, 14:10

TonyTilt wrote:
Francesco wrote:It was posted in the HHD but I guess it belongs here... :y:

Sorry I didn't search it or anything! My bad!


I don't mind it at all actually... like I said 50's news, songs or whatever either suppose to be posted in this or in the Shady Records section anyway. :y:
User avatar
Francesco
Genius
Genius
 
Posts: 10853
Joined: Sep 30th, '05, 01:00
Location: Brooklyn NY
Gender: Male

Re: 50 Cent - This is Murder Not Music

Postby B.A.D. » Jan 10th, '14, 17:35

I like the beat
User avatar
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre
 
Posts: 8906
Joined: Jan 15th, '05, 20:51
Location: Germany/Mexico/Australia
Gender: Male

Re: 50 Cent - This is Murder Not Music

Postby Francesco » Jan 11th, '14, 02:07

B.A.D. wrote:I like the beat


I like the beat too...
I'd love to hear more beats like that on Animal Ambition.
User avatar
Francesco
Genius
Genius
 
Posts: 10853
Joined: Sep 30th, '05, 01:00
Location: Brooklyn NY
Gender: Male

Re: 50 Cent - This is Murder Not Music

Postby Francesco » Jan 17th, '14, 15:37

Interesting...
Young Buck up in this...

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/singles/i ... 28Remix%29

That might lead to something!
User avatar
Francesco
Genius
Genius
 
Posts: 10853
Joined: Sep 30th, '05, 01:00
Location: Brooklyn NY
Gender: Male


Return to Aftermath Entertainment



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users