The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Banks bitchass speaking Dre

Stay up to date and discuss anything related to the Aftermath family here.

Postby Shady Spain » Aug 7th, '06, 12:17

Found it on another board,can't believe it's true.
Shady Spain
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Rapsoldier101 » Aug 7th, '06, 13:13

well producers dont exactly make beats exactly for the artist alot of the time u cant just sit down and make a beat thats gonna lead to be a hit single dre is a legendary producer ur lucky to have a beat by him, i can see if they werent his style but its kind of disrespectful to ask if he had anymore shit because hes lucky enough that dre went outta his way to even give or make him a beat
Rapsoldier101
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Coccoa » Aug 7th, '06, 14:26

So Mobb Deep getting a crap beat by Dre for Nightmares are lucky? Who the fuck Dre is to be so cocky when anyone can copy his beatmaking style? He aint unique no more. Dre aint giving u a beat? Go to Scott Storch. Instead of paying 200.000 for a beat that prolly dont fit to you, go buy Storch beats for 50.000 and you will like it.
Coccoa
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Tomega » Aug 7th, '06, 16:49

Coccoa wrote:So Mobb Deep getting a crap beat by Dre for Nightmares are lucky? Who the fuck Dre is to be so cocky when anyone can copy his beatmaking style? He aint unique no more. Dre aint giving u a beat? Go to Scott Storch. Instead of paying 200.000 for a beat that prolly dont fit to you, go buy Storch beats for 50.000 and you will like it.

no, dre's way better than Storch. If you listen carefully Scott only uses the same clap every beat...
just like Em, they got their own style, but Dre is way better
but u are right: it IS fucked up he asks so much money. it aint worth it
Tomega
Role Model
Role Model

Postby SOCIETY » Aug 8th, '06, 02:32

meh fuck Dre anyways

Timbaland is killing shit 24/7

everyone and they fathers are getting hot beats off him banks might aswell just go for more timbo beats even if he already has some.
SOCIETY
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Banks bitchass speaking Dre

Postby Shady4lyfe » Aug 8th, '06, 23:20

G_killa wrote:
848lu wrote:
IV: I've also heard that you and Dr.Dre arent on good terms either. What happend with Dre?

Banks: I mean I got alot of respect for Dre, He's one of the best producers out, I grew up listining to Him, But yea I was in the process of making my new albulm and I met with Dre in his studio in Cali, He had some good beats but it wasnt what I ws looking for so I asked Him if he had something else, and I guess he felt that i thought They were wack or something so he was like "take these, or leave em" and i told him they were good but i guess he wasnt listining or i dont know what was wrong with the ***** but the next day he told Sha Money XL that he wasnt going to do any more beats for me, So its all good though I still got respect for Dre, but i dont need his beats to sell recoreds its other hot producers out there. "

banks is gonna get fucked up talkin all this shit....he only talkin shit cuz his albulm finna drop and he wanna sell records

to be real ....dre sounds like the asshole in this :sweating: hes job is to make beats right?

^i've gotta agree on that one because no doubt Dr. Dre makes amazing beats but i think he's kinda cocky when it comes to givin them away or makin more when someone ain't feelin' them. It's his job now - makin beats - cuz he's not gonna be rappin really after Detox right...
Shady4lyfe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BlaqReaper » Aug 9th, '06, 01:13

It seems Dre is being too cocky. However, this is Banks talking and he wouldn't go around blaming himself for Dre not giving him beats would he? I kind of want to see what Dre has to say about this before pointing fingers :smoking: .
BlaqReaper
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Coccoa » Aug 9th, '06, 02:23

Dre doesnt talk about anything he is too busy riding Bentleys in sunset blvd and staying the fuck outta Compton.
Coccoa
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Previous

Return to Aftermath Entertainment