The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Dr Dre Talks Detox Album Delay

Stay up to date and discuss anything related to the Aftermath family here.

Dr Dre Talks Detox Album Delay

Postby fearless31666 » Nov 23rd, '09, 23:13

Dr Dre's "Detox" album is so highly-anticipated, it's almost become a myth but the good ol Doc made sure to let everyone know he's still working on the project. "You know what, I'm working hard on it man," Dre promised during an in-store interview. "I'm going and I'm stopping, I'm working with other artists in-between and what have you, but I'm working hard on it and the minute it's done and I feel it right here [in my chest] and it feels right to me, that's when it'll come out. And you know, hopefully at the beginning of the year." [Dr Dre Talks About Detox Album Delay - Watch Here]

Game, the newly-renewed Aftermath associate of Dre, recently talked about "Detox" and explained why fans should not worry about it taking a while. "Man, I can't even describe [2001]... I would just say it's a classic West Coast album but it was world-renowned and it had an international appeal, like who from where didn't f*ck with that album?," Game asked in an interview. "With 2001 he just went back to do what he do best man and that's just trying to create the sun, moon, stars and Earth in seven days, man. The thing that stands out to me about 2001 is the same thing that stood out to me about Chronic -- Dre is a perfectionist and no matter when he coughs up an album, B, they be exactly what you need. I know it seem like he be taking forever with these albums but if you think about the time that passed between the Chronic and 2001, I think Detox is just about due. So it's not about him just making us wait, it's his format."

Source: http://www.rapbasement.com/dr-dre/11230 ... album.html
fearless31666
Renegade
Renegade

Re: Dr Dre Talks Detox Album Delay

Postby Brandon S » Nov 23rd, '09, 23:17

few days old, but propz anyway.

but god dam dre needs to finish that fuckin album this is rediculous.,
Brandon S
Soldier
Soldier

Postby voice23 » Nov 23rd, '09, 23:21

lmao...its jus his format....hahaha...nobodys really waiting....dre albums are just like rare creatures of the hip-hop rain forest you only see ever so often :p ...if you see it you see it....thats awesome..but if you don't you really don't worry about it ...
voice23
Soldier
Soldier

Postby embm » Nov 24th, '09, 01:15

cool thnx
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby dR3 » Nov 25th, '09, 23:21

voice23 wrote:lmao...its jus his format....hahaha...nobodys really waiting....dre albums are just like rare creatures of the hip-hop rain forest you only see ever so often :p ...if you see it you see it....thats awesome..but if you don't you really don't worry about it ...

2001 sold over 20m copies, and you say nobody's waiting because his albums are rare?
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby GoodGirlsGetGutted » Nov 28th, '09, 12:45

I lost interest 6 years ago.
Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.
-Matthew 7:12

-Chaos zawladnal światem po raz kolejny-
GoodGirlsGetGutted
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby EminemIVLife » Nov 29th, '09, 13:18

How is his album going to be cohesive if he is continually doing other shit and working on it in bits and pieces for how many years now ? I feel a bit sorry for Dre actually, imagine the pressure he is under.
I never touch these ho's at all/ fucking with them tramp ass sluts you supposed to fall
EminemIVLife
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Arrinef » Nov 30th, '09, 10:31

GoodGirlsGetGutted wrote:I lost interest 6 years ago.

you think it'll top 2001?

---- Image-----
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Return to Aftermath Entertainment