The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

R Kelly Talks Dr Dre & Detox Album

Stay up to date and discuss anything related to the Aftermath family here.

R Kelly Talks Dr Dre & Detox Album

Postby Dark Blue » Dec 1st, '09, 23:15

rapbasement.com wrote:
As many of you know, there have been multiple tracks leaked on the internet that are supposed to be from or reference tracks for Dr Dre's upcoming "Detox" album. Now in a new interview, R Kelly has confirmed reports that his leaked collaboration with 50 Cent titled "Do What It Do" was created for Dre's long-awaited album. According to the hit singer, Kells says he has a close relationship with the Aftermath Records head man slash hit producer. "Yeah, I'm in with Dre, I always been in with Dre," Kells revealed in an interview with DJ Skee. [R Kelly Says He's Close With Dr Dre - Watch Here]

R Kelly then goes on to talk about the details of the leaked song, which he says is from the "Detox" album. "So he came to me and wanted me to do that joint, I did it, and I'm just hoping it come out and blow the h*ll up. I just did a joint for Mary J. [Blige], she's in the studio right now and I'm just finna get started doing other joints for people not just Kells. I'm just finna start flying everywhere, I'm just finna start doing everything.

video here--)
http://www.rapbasement.com/r-kelly/1201 ... -here.html
HATERS If you worked your dreams like you do your mouth - things would happen for you
Dark Blue
Addict
Addict

Re: R Kelly Talks Dr Dre & Detox Album

Postby embm » Dec 2nd, '09, 01:14

cool thnx 4 news
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: R Kelly Talks Dr Dre & Detox Album

Postby dR3 » Dec 11th, '09, 00:11

Thx! :y:
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Return to Aftermath Entertainment