The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Beats By Dr.Dre Headphones

Stay up to date and discuss anything related to the Aftermath family here.

Re: Beats By Dr.Dre Headphones

Postby Arrinef » Aug 12th, '10, 08:57

Omega wrote:I finally got the money for the studios but...... how´s the sound leakage? I´ve been reading reviews, and that seems to be one of the main big problems with these cans. I don´t want others to hear what I´m listening to, and I want to use them in class. If I turn the volume way down so I´m the only one that can hear, is the audio still going to be clear and the bass powerful?

if your using an ipod yeah, it'll wake up your neighbors, and even your sperm cells will here you bumpin recovery. but if its for class, you still get badass quality when lowered, just not hardcore :y:

trust me just do it, buy them then get at me :smoking:

---- Image-----
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Postby gutawafang » Aug 12th, '10, 09:04

Omega wrote:I finally got the money for the studios but...... how´s the sound leakage? I´ve been reading reviews, and that seems to be one of the main big problems with these cans. I don´t want others to hear what I´m listening to, and I want to use them in class. If I turn the volume way down so I´m the only one that can hear, is the audio still going to be clear and the bass powerful?

Man, if you go to the shop... and ask to TEST it out, it IS possible ya know. After all, it's an expensive thing man. I get to test even a 15 dollar headphones man at the shop man.
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby macdaddy019967 » Aug 12th, '10, 09:25

ArrineF wrote:

if your using an ipod yeah, it'll wake up your neighbors, and even your sperm cells will here you bumpin recovery. but if its for class, you still get badass quality when lowered, just not hardcore :y:

trust me just do it, buy them then get at me :smoking:

beats by dre are worth the money
im getting the hp envy with beats audio as well :smoking:
#JMG #SacJB #ToxicBuffy #Trinell #Meadows_Killas
macdaddy019967
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby OMEGA » Aug 14th, '10, 22:53

Looks like Dre and Monster heard the negative reviews and they made the solos way more durable. Look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgLgc5Ca ... _embedded#!

Now I´m getting beats for sure. :D
OMEGA
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Previous

Return to Aftermath Entertainment