The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

AZ Says The Firm May Reunite, With Or Without Dr. Dre

Stay up to date and discuss anything related to the Aftermath family here.

AZ Says The Firm May Reunite, With Or Without Dr. Dre

Postby embm » Oct 1st, '10, 14:51

posted October 01, 2010 at 2:00AM EDT

In an interview across the pond, AZ says The Firm reunion is a possibility, even if Dr. Dre isn't on board.

AZ let HipHopDX know a lot about his future plans when we spoke with him back August. Now, he is still speaking on his forthcoming project, Doe or Die 2, and he is also revealing information about a possible Firm reunion.

"It's a possibility," he told Hip Hop Chronicle UK. "Talks is in the works."

When he revealed that twenty percent of The Firm isn't on board, he went on to insinuate that Dr. Dre was one person who wasn't on board.

"With or without [Dr. Dre], it still might happen," he added.

But for now, his sights are set on Doe or Die 2, an album that will be released in 2011. To prepare fans for that, he is dropping the fifteenth anniversary release of the original Doe or Die next month.

"Right now, what I'm putting out is the fifteenth anniversary on November 3. I'm going to continue working on Doe or Die 2. That'll have to be a classic so I'm putting that out next year sometime."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.1 ... out-dr-dre
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: AZ Says The Firm May Reunite, With Or Without Dr. Dre

Postby ThomasJ » Oct 8th, '10, 08:43

Hmmmm...
...The mortician of love, sent from above
Forced entry, the more wenchy, the more stingy I become
Been doing this for more than a quarter century, I'm just numb...
ThomasJ
Renegade
Renegade

Return to Aftermath Entertainment