The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Cryptic ft Teflon West - Hear No Evil

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Cryptic ft Teflon West - Hear No Evil

Postby 313Relapse » Dec 16th, '12, 06:12

Lof - viewtopic.php?f=38&t=151577#p2065147
Song - https://soundcloud.com/cryptic6/hear-no-evil

I come in second on this song, It's the fastest rap I've ever recorded so this is a bit out of my comfort zone but I'm happy with the finished product. Let me know what you think all feedback is greatly appreciated :wave:

Lyrics

Rippin up the flow when i go so sick on these hoes like this
oh am i going too slow should i go quick?
already switched up the flow no i don't even know if you noticed it
mind fucked I'm a little bit fucked up just
run up on ya if you really wanna get jumped son
I'm a cynic when i hit it i just kill it in a lump sum
spinning 'round the beat with this heat like a fleet
when i speak with this weed in my piece
I'm a couple g's deep with a couple g's deep in a geep
when i creep up the street l337 5P34K 7H353 P0Lic3 K4N'7 R34d m3
they never even see me when im in all black wit a snap back cap
in a black mask with a cracked axe strapped to my back latched
with a ghat with these hollow tip clips bitch i got six if you really think ill miss
when it clicks im equipped with this shit get your shit flipped like a lil flip
when i spit this bitch im on my game ending tip no victims to pick
I don't even need i hitlist i just kill um with my cynic wit quick wit it sick wit it
never quit in till im dead im livin with no limits in my head stststutter on the beat
like i got a speech impedimentim moving in this flow like a settlement
it's evident im getting skrilla im a killa
im a gorilla with pockets built like elephants and i aint even selling shit
im handing out this dope for the hell of it you're like a 7 11 you're name's irreverent
chillin wit a snow cone when im out cold with a blow horn fucking up the ozone with my dope smoke
then im out in my flow zone stoned so gone then you hear that bass hit you with a low tone
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
then it cracks and im back in a flash with a rap lash fast then im past all you bitches it the last
chance that i get to hit it so i kill it with intent to spill it like a mother fuckin fillin kill um with my drillin im chillin im feelin im ill and a villin when im pillaging your village fulfillin some images subliminal a criminal invincible syllables when im killin it its simple this isnt finished you get diminished when i spit this if you twitch bitch ill split this clip in half fill the room with gas light a match then it blast off the mother fucking map crcrcrack with this bat that i have in my backpack crackas get smashed in to crumbs better run im eatin rappers on my lunch son its a hunt i got an oranged tipped gun just for fun trick you bitches stunned spittin on these snitches with my tongue kill em all cryptic bitch im done
Throw you in the middle of the Ocean in a Blizzard with JAWS

Now get off my dick, dick's too short of a word for my dick
Get off my antidisestablishmentarianism you prick!
313Relapse
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Audio Stage