The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Kez - Unwelcome Back

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Kez - Unwelcome Back

Postby Kez » Apr 17th, '11, 16:14

I aint gonna leave long explanations or text about this tape, i'm just gonna post it. People can make up their own minds. Covers by Ax-D, who hit the theme perfectly.

Listen to the album here
Download it here
Hulkshare download link
Link of feed: viewtopic.php?f=38&p=1595451#p1595451]
Last edited by Kez on Jun 2nd, '11, 18:39, edited 4 times in total.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: Kez - Unwelcome Back

Postby Maybe » Apr 17th, '11, 17:11

First. Listened to the whole entire thing. It was beautiful.

Will edit with the full review shortly.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby B.A.D. » Apr 18th, '11, 03:35

you can also post this on the main section if you want more views man. its optional :y:

even tho I maybe have it with the other files you sent me Im gonna download this version to keep it separate and organized :y:

cant wait to hear it :worship: :worship: :worship:

btw: u never fed my album
:tounge2: /jk
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Kez » Apr 18th, '11, 03:40

Big Ax-D wrote:

I know I know! I thought about that lol. If you want you can wait till I do before you feed this.

And yeah you should download this instead of just listening to what I sent you cause I mixed all the tracks and added in little touches and such that I wanted to put in.

About the main section, yeah I could I suppose. I mean you're the mod here lol, so really that's more in your power.

But can't wait to hear you guys' thoughts anyway
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby VenomBlackViper » Apr 18th, '11, 04:00

Pony Anthem :worship:
I'll download & check this out tonight.
VenomBlackViper
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby B.A.D. » Apr 18th, '11, 04:18

Kez wrote:
Big Ax-D wrote:

I know I know! I thought about that lol. If you want you can wait till I do before you feed this.

lol, dont worry... you still need a Feedback link otherwise I will have to lock your thread man :(
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Unscarred » Apr 18th, '11, 12:41

Downloading :smoking:
“The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.”
Friedrich Nietzsche
Unscarred
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Kez » Apr 19th, '11, 00:19

Big Ax-D wrote:
Kez wrote:
Big Ax-D wrote:

lol, dont worry... you still need a Feedback link otherwise I will have to lock your thread man :(

Aw shit, I completely forgot about that. Hmmm..I don't really want to feed someone just so my thread can stay open, that's selfish as shit. You could always just lock it till I leave the feed on your album? lmao I dunno.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby VenomBlackViper » Apr 19th, '11, 00:24

Gave this a listen yesterday, good shit Kez :y: I didn't even know you rapped before.
VenomBlackViper
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby mcZu » Apr 19th, '11, 00:26

Stream link? I'm one of those lazy asses.
"Truth is limitless in its range; if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt."
- Lupe Fiasco

Follow Me!

McZu's Blog!
mcZu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby B.A.D. » Apr 19th, '11, 00:33

Kez wrote:I don't really want to feed someone just so my thread can stay open, that's selfish as shit.

but those are the rules man, and I have to be equal with everyone. Just listen to a song, post your comments a paste a link to that thread here. :y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Tash8 » Apr 19th, '11, 04:40

ok i've listened to it all one time so far, will go thru another listen tmw...i really enjoyed the worth my time, told myself, without you, jagged pill (my fav song on the album)

I also loved the song were you talk about girls ruling the world cause they got tits and one girl can fuck 10 men's lives, i forgot the name of the song (tell me which it is) cause i really related to that song haha.

good shit kez, there is some things that really irked me about this album and i'll explain those to you personally so maybe on msn or aim or something one time i'll sit witchu for a minute...
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Kez » Apr 19th, '11, 07:51

Alright Ax, updated it with the link haha. Sorry about that it genuinely did just slip my mind.

And i'm really interested to hear you guys' thoughts, I worked a fair while on this shit and it's a pretty personal tape.

@Tash, thanks man haha, yeah Jagged Pill is probably one of the more unique songs i've written in terms of concept. And the song about women was Told Myself as you mentioned in your list of the tracks you enjoyed lol.

As for MSN and shit, sadly my MSN has died so if you want you can PM me or somethin? I dunno lol I don't really use AIM although I do have an account, I just never go on AIM. But yeah thanks for checkin it out, I know I aint been around here feeding much lately, like I say most of the time I get on here i'm using it to record and do other shit. When you feed somebody's shit I don't want it to be a random lazy comment, I like to put thought into it and, especially if its an album, give them a good thorough listen before I feed em.

@Venom, cheers for checkin the shit. Yeah i've been rapping since like 2006 lol, but I don't often post songs, I prefer to make an actual project. If you aint gonna give in-depth feed which is perfectly cool, can you at least tell me if you had any favourite/least favourite tracks? Just curious lol, you don't have to.

@Zu, i'll have it up in stream form soon.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby B.A.D. » Apr 19th, '11, 09:14

Kez wrote:Alright Ax, updated it with the link haha. Sorry about that it genuinely did just slip my mind.

no worries Matt :b:
I'll listen to it a couple more times and post up my thoughts, so far I am enjoying it. Too much external hooks tho'. yourse are better :y: "Make Ends Meet" > * (except Out Of Reasons :shifty: )
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Kez » Apr 19th, '11, 09:19

Big Ax-D wrote:
Kez wrote:Alright Ax, updated it with the link haha. Sorry about that it genuinely did just slip my mind.

no worries Matt :b:

Don't call me that! haha

I'll listen to it a couple more times and post up my thoughts, so far I am enjoying it. Too much external hooks tho'. yourse are better :y: "Make Ends Meet" > * (except Out Of Reasons :shifty: )

Alright man take your time like I say, I still got to fuckin feed your album. I think now that i've finally posted this I should get around to stuff. Plus I got a song I really have to record asap I wrote last night which I got inspired by which is gonna have a lot of hook singing n shit by me in it. Unrelated to this album like but yeah. I'll probably throw it your way lol.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Next

Return to Audio Stage