The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Kez - Unwelcome Back

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Re: Kez - Unwelcome Back

Postby B.A.D. » Apr 19th, '11, 09:42

Kez wrote: I'll probably throw it your way lol.

haha dont hessitate man :worship: :worship:

about my album, you dont really have to feed it here tho', Its not a good thing to be bumping old topics, but I DO want to hear what you thought about it tho', maybe u can tell me on fb or msn. :y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Kez » Apr 19th, '11, 09:50

That would be a good point but considering this is in this section which only has like what 10 topics in it anyway it wouldn't really be that much of a bump. Still, you're audio stage mod so it's up to you.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby B.A.D. » Apr 19th, '11, 09:55

Kez wrote:That would be a good point but considering this is in this section which only has like what 10 topics in it anyway it wouldn't really be that much of a bump. Still, you're audio stage mod so it's up to you.

the problem is that I dont know who or why the topic of my album that is on this section is real time mirrored to the one in the audio stage, so probably both of them will be bumped. but nah man, up to you. you know that anything is fine for me :y: In any case I'll just move the other thread here when bumped and delete the mirror. But I really dont want to make you type a whole for something released in January lol, so... u decide lol
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Maybe » Apr 24th, '11, 02:06

Kez, you should post a link to this thread backstage. I don't know why this is getting slept on, it's easily some of the best stuff ever posted here.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Rollimeo » Apr 24th, '11, 02:08

Maybe wrote:Kez, you should post a link to this thread backstage. I don't know why this is getting slept on, it's easily some of the best stuff ever posted here.

Ya its a great album
Rollimeo
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kez » Apr 24th, '11, 02:16

I feel like a dick bumping my shit when I havent been on here to leave feed for people much lately lol, I dunno
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Maybe » Apr 24th, '11, 02:18

Kez wrote:I feel like a dick bumping my shit when I havent been on here to leave feed for people much lately lol, I dunno

Fuck other peoples work (lol). Honestly, bumping a tape is different. It's not like you recorded a verse one afternoon and decided to post it for feedback... This is a full album, with deep, emotional and serious songs. It stands justified to bump this.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Scrubz » Apr 24th, '11, 02:19

I tried to click on the steam but got this "This account is currently under review. ". You got them on your reverb? I think we are friends there.
Scrubz
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kez » Apr 24th, '11, 02:22

Scrubz wrote:I tried to click on the steam but got this "This account is currently under review. ". You got them on your reverb? I think we are friends there.

Aahhhhhh fuck!! Soundclick must have cracked down haha. Thanks for pointing that out.

I tried to put it on Reverbnation, but it only lets you upload about 6 songs before it asks you to upgrade to pro. I dunno what other sites I can upload it on so people can stream it. If anyone's got any suggestions lemme know.

@Maybe, that is true but still. If it gets to a ridiculous point obviously I will. Maybe i'll ask Ax to put the thread in the main audio stage section, maybe it's cause nobody checks this sub-section.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby One Mic » Apr 24th, '11, 03:06

^ Why don't you just get a YouTube Channel?

Free, easy, and convenient.

Could also allow people to 'stumble' on your music that would have not been able to do so if it's just uploaded to some random audio site.

YouTube is the 3rd most visited website in the world after all.

EDIT - AND it allows people to subscribe to your channel, so they would be kept up to date with your latest uploads etc.
One Mic
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Scrubz » Apr 24th, '11, 04:55

One Mic wrote:^ Why don't you just get a YouTube Channel?

Free, easy, and convenient.

Could also allow people to 'stumble' on your music that would have not been able to do so if it's just uploaded to some random audio site.

YouTube is the 3rd most visited website in the world after all.

EDIT - AND it allows people to subscribe to your channel, so they would be kept up to date with your latest uploads etc.

Youtubes quality is poor and you need to make it into a vid which is a little time consuming.

@kez: that's weird that you said you couldn't on reverb, I did it without uPgrading. Datpiff.com is a great site to post tapes on. People can stream and dl for free. And if you compress it into a .zip, you can uPload that and not do each song individually.
Scrubz
Soldier
Soldier

Postby B.A.D. » Apr 24th, '11, 05:09

ok, here's my feedback

FIRST OF ALL... dude, seriously, you have to organize your tapes better, you put the songs on itunes and theyre all over the place lol. and that does not help you at all beacuse it fucks up the continuity of your music, like you start to listen to Breathe instead of Comming home. you know?

ok.

1.- Coming Home
well, can't say much on here cuz well, I produced this lol. But did you really fixed the volume? still sound very low. where did you recorded the album? some songs are PERFECTLY and BRILLIANTLY mixed, and some are just terribly mixed lol. :sweating: like this. I liked that you used that as the hook, I think it fitted great, but prolly you could've added an layover to give it a bit of more power. overall a great song tho'

2.- Pressing On
this one is also kinda badly mixed. I like the power of your delivery here, this song gave me the chills on each of the hooks, specially at the end where that girl come singing, who is she by the way??, this was a great great song. I like the lyrics aswell.

3.- Come Correct
smh at the beat tag... soundclick :n: . lol.... I like the beat tho, and its good to listen to you on this kind of beats man, I enjoyed this track a lot. your lyrical ability is really fucking good Kez. Good song man.

4.- If You Say So
what I love the most about the song is the topic and how you performed it man, story telling, you do have an ability to tell your stories specially about your music. everything is good. one of the best songs of the tape aswell.

5.- Make Ends Meet
this is probably my favourite song of the tape, I already know the words to the hook n shit, I've been playing this song a lot. one thing that got me thinkin "yet another song about the hard times, but thats the only situation that can spark rhymes". Makes it very clear why are your tapes like this and why are most of the songs in this kinda pace. however man, its always good to expand a bit. anyway, fucking love this song. great beat choice.

6.- Worth My Time
This beat was produced by Slave Bell, Mart 85, Atomic Beats dot com!......... :shakehead:
I'm gonna keep complaining about that man hahahaha. I dont like this song too much, I mean the beat is good, your flow is perfect, your lyrics are great but damn the combination doesnt fit eachother. like the beat with your lyrics. I dont know, thats what I think... however like all you managed to nail it haha. probably if the hook wasnt like that, sounds too... agh, lol. u know?

7.- Told Myself
I think I might aswell make a remix with this song, d.dubs, tom chamber's, vettori's, and everyone else that I've heard on this beat. SEE, thats the problem of using soundclick beats, you loose your uniqueness, the listener automatically compares it... I'm sorry to sound Harsh Kez, but man. I'm probably your number 1 fan lmao so, I'll demand from you like everyone demands from Eminem. Like the shoe's on the other foot. having that said... you killed it. your flow and lyrics are great man. The girls control the world with their Tits :laughing: :laughing: Its great man. I do enjoy listening to this song a lot.

8.- Without You
the beat is excelent... A-A-A-A-Allrouda productions.... :angry: lmao.... ;)
YOUR FUCKING MUTHERFUCKING DELIVERY IS EXTREME!!!... damn man, this is too good to be true. your flow is perfect, and your mixing!!! your mixing is great on this man :b: . The start of the second verse is beautifull.... another of my favourites probably

9.- Out Of Reasons
:worship: = nuff said

10.- Jagged Pill
probably the best song of the tape. (after Out Of Reasons :shifty: )... but damn man, this song man... you should've released this as a single, would go down in history.. what a song. this is a MUST on your next Greatest Hits tape.... beautifull song, great hook, great ass topic, even tho many people do it, I think you killed man... actually... Jagged Pill > 25 To Life. 10/10 bro :worship:

11.- Poison
now here I can tell you that by this point it kinda gets a little depressing man. like you listen to the beat start and you go like, again?... you feel me??... doesnt mean that I dont enjoy the song man, specially cuz your lyrics on this song are real as fuck, second verse is crazy again. I like the hook being different tho', it gives it a more emcee feeling. very Hip Hop.... I do like it

12.- Undecided
I like topic of this song... INSTANT BEATLEASE DOT COM :tounge2: :tounge2:
yeah, man this song is really good, all of them are really good to be honest.. that mutherfucking guitar solo, and your flow on it is crazy, one of the most memorable moments of the album... the hook is brilliant aswell... yeah man, this song is really good "pain is mightier than the sword"... :y:
probably another one of my favourites

13.- When The Music Stops
I think this one of the only songs I didnt really enjoy that much, it lacks something to be different. I feel like I've heard this song in at least 5 times per album. its missing creativity. and other than your lyrical technique nothing else shines that much on here. Second verse AGAIN is fucking crazy lmao

14.- Tell Me Why
Man, you really hated uni, this is by far your saddest album. You get to a point where man, I'd really love to see you on a happy track just to know everything is ok man, :( . I like the lyrics of the hook but I didnt liked how you performed... oh, and this beat is crazy. I have one similar for my next album. again this second verse is amazing man, I remember the first time I heard it I replayed it as soon as I got to the hook... what a verse man... This is why you have to keep doing and showing off your music so people can see how fucking good you can place your words and structure your lyrics man. its really really good man, I really want to you to put this outthere to a borader audience and have them really see and learn from the way you write, you dont necessarily use complex vocabulary that much, but instead of doing the classic multis n shit way of rhyming you do a whole 4 verse poetic structure with more inner rhymes than a mafucka.

15.- Breathe
now here is a flawed tracklist placed, the beat is extremely similar to the previous song, it takes away any originality from it, its the psychology of music man. just like colors. the way you place them together determines the feeling you want to create in the spectator... and here you are creating boredom and repetitiveness... and even worst, you come from "tell me why" which is brilliantly mixed to a song that its not so good quality wise. But I do have to give you credit for the difference you actually did, no hook, short track... It was needed.

16.- Foresight
oh my God, what a song this one, why did you removed OC's verse?.. yeah, I fucking love this song. and let me say EXCELLENT choice of outro track. I love listening to this song, relaxed, different, nice ass beat, chill, lyrical ability to the top of the notches, the hook is unique, and its interesting to listen to you saying "take a kush break" hahaha... but yeah, I loved how you eneded with this. :worship:
btw: you were not stupid to release that first tape. believe me "what doesnt kill you makes you stronger right" and better than that, add an additional desire to make music and improve man, I think if you hadnt done that you wouldnt had this impressive lyricism and desire to get better with each album you do.... Im proud of you mate :y:

Overall
well, I already gave most of my overalls within the feed itself haha, you know, the vibe is too similar throughout the album, you should try to keep it more varied. try to organize yourself better when creating an album. have all the songs on similar mix levels. also, you could add The Coming Home with my hook as a bonus track.

Great album man. You never dissapoint :y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby One Mic » Apr 24th, '11, 12:24

Scrubz wrote:Youtubes quality is poor and you need to make it into a vid which is a little time consuming.

Not really. All you have to do is go into Windows Movie Maker get a picture of the mixtape/album artwork, add the song, takes a few seconds for each.

Plus lazy cunts like myself would have listened to this if there was a YouTube link in the OP.
One Mic
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Scrubz » Apr 24th, '11, 15:51

One Mic wrote:
Scrubz wrote:Youtubes quality is poor and you need to make it into a vid which is a little time consuming.

Not really. All you have to do is go into Windows Movie Maker get a picture of the mixtape/album artwork, add the song, takes a few seconds for each.

Plus lazy cunts like myself would have listened to this if there was a YouTube link in the OP.

I use Mac and have done it with iMovie(shits on windows movie maker) and it takes 5+ min per song and the quality is still shit when you up it. Idk as an artist I don't want people hearing acrapy version of the songs I took hundreds of hours to make. That's why I use reverb and dat piff to stream cuz I know we all would rather stream then dl. But I know what you mean

And kez I just dled it and put it on my phone, will listen tonight while I'm at work and return the feed. Sry it took a bit long.
Scrubz
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DƎRDYPK » Apr 24th, '11, 15:54

Imma check this out soon & return with feed :y:
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

PreviousNext

Return to Audio Stage