The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Phantom-Number 8

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Phantom-Number 8

Postby Phantom » Feb 28th, '12, 11:25

new track. been mia lately, sorry to the people i had songs coming with, been very busy lately. album dropping soon, im in the new bone thugs n harmony video for the single "warriors", doing shows and promoting and networking my ass off. in addition to that, filming interviews, studio sessions, shooting music videos for local artists out here in santa clarita, ca and finding time for school and friends and girls. starting recording school relatively soon too. full load!

anyways, wanted to share a new track, youll understand the title when you listen. if you need feed on a track hit me up in here feed for feed.

soundclick= http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11471164
soundcloud= http://soundcloud.com/phantom_1491/number-8
youtube account= http://www.youtube.com/user/dmgarr22
music facebook= http://www.facebook.com/pages/Phantom/236759279737474
link of feed= viewtopic.php?f=38&t=143448&p=1861346#p1861346
Phantom
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Phantom-Number 8

Postby Ticalrecords » Feb 28th, '12, 16:07

i like that line its like "i'd never polish dirt, i'd never eat when im dying of thirst" or some shit like that i was like eeee nice. the lyrics were cool the beat was great, the flow was on point, but the only thing keeping this song from really popping is your delivery. you shud try putting more emotion into it, certain parts i felt like u were just coasting. other than that good stuff homie.

mind returning the favor?

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=143546
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Solace » Feb 29th, '12, 01:28

Your album won't be free, I'm assuming? Pretty great track. I'm definitely excited for whatever you're gonna release. It's good to see that you're trying to get your music out there :y:
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Scrubz » Feb 29th, '12, 22:10

The best of TR^^^ haha good to see you around bro. What do you know a sick flow... huhmm who woulda thought. This beat is sick too, you killed it. Reminds me of sum phill collins type shit. Loved the hook, curious how ur mixed it. Deep lyrics, cant praise you enough. Amazing song bro.

Anyways I will be moving back out to cali in about a year, I really hope we can get together. I got you vocals for our track and mixing em soon, will keep you posted. U mind feedin my single? tryin to get some buzz for my mixtape.
Scrubz
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Xray » Mar 2nd, '12, 03:38

Phantom wrote:im in the new bone thugs n harmony video for the single "warriors"

That's dope. Good subject matter and you did your thing, which is more than enough. I like the beat, how it's calm when it's the verses and then goes all out on the hook. And your flow went perfect with the beat, I can't fault anything, shit was dope. Good to hear more tracks from you man, been a while haha. And good luck with your album, I gotta check that out. :b:
Over a billion Muslims, you could never stop Islam
Over a billion bullets shooting from the chopper's arm
Carry a motherfucker head that I shred in Nam
I speak literally, figuratively, the prophet gone

New Track: The Nightmare
Xray
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Phantom » Mar 2nd, '12, 07:30

scrubz lets do it, im in southern cali i remember you said you were in northern but either way music will be made from us. good lookin xray! i still want that collab from you
Phantom
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Steve Spag » Mar 2nd, '12, 15:34

This is awesome man. I think the vocals are too loud, butttt, other than that this is really sick. Lyrics are very nice, relatable and they're easy on the ears. Flow and delivery are perfect, enough said. I don't see you post much but when you do you usually drop hot tracks, so keep 'em coming man, you have actual talent!
:y:
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Phantom » Mar 3rd, '12, 02:45

thank you steve spag i really appreciate the listen. my mixing is sporadic so i totally get where your coming from, im nowhere near perfect on the engineering. the listen you gave me means a lot
Phantom
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Steve Spag » Mar 3rd, '12, 03:12

Phantom wrote:thank you steve spag i really appreciate the listen. my mixing is sporadic so i totally get where your coming from, im nowhere near perfect on the engineering. the listen you gave me means a lot

No problem man, the mixing itself wasn't that bad bro, just the vocals themselves were a tad loud, other than that I'd say the mix was pretty damn good!
:y:
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby B.A.D. » Mar 3rd, '12, 04:57

I dissagree with Steve Spag on the vocal volume, I think it was perfect. the entire mix was of high quality. awsome man.

hey man, please keep us updated with your album info, I wanna buy that shit. I also gave you a link on FB so I can keep up with your shit.

on the track, well, I can't really critique anything man. this was absurdly good. Great Great job man. is this gonna be on the album?
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Phantom » Mar 3rd, '12, 09:03

thanks ax.i will keep you updated no doubt. and no this isnt album material, this is just me trying to branch out and work on different style songs. this 1st album will be out soon and for sale at criminalnation.org

thanks for your support
Phantom
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Audio Stage