The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

SaJJad The Heist - The Nightmare (Prod By SaJJad)

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

SaJJad The Heist - The Nightmare (Prod By SaJJad)

Postby Xray » Mar 2nd, '12, 13:57

What's good, it's been a while since I dropped anything on here. Just thought I'd drop my latest track for some constructive feedback and keep y'all updated on my tape. Anyways this prolly my first time I drop a track on youtube (off my own account that is) and the lyrics is on the video so peep it and let me know what you think. LOF: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=143562

Youtube Link: http://youtu.be/CMc2hhrYdgs
Download Link (MF): http://www.mediafire.com/?eauc6917i14tm88

Aight enjoy fam. :b:
Over a billion Muslims, you could never stop Islam
Over a billion bullets shooting from the chopper's arm
Carry a motherfucker head that I shred in Nam
I speak literally, figuratively, the prophet gone

New Track: The Nightmare
Xray
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: SaJJad The Heist - The Nightmare (Prod By SaJJad)

Postby Steve Spag » Mar 2nd, '12, 15:00

Not much I can say other than what I've already said to you, but shit is dope. Delivery is almost impeccable, flow is grimy, lyrics dark and enjoyable as usual. Pretty hot track man, as expected. Keep dropping 'em man, I'd appreciate some feed on my new tape if you could, even if you just check 1 song or something (it's in the Audio Stage Collections sub-section).
:y:
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby B.A.D. » Mar 3rd, '12, 04:48

this was amazing man, really my favourite from you, I know you went for the rhyming more than the subject matter and its alright as long as you dont over do that, but yeah man, the flow, technique, awsome man.

keep at it
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Solace » Mar 3rd, '12, 17:12

The production was really dope. I like the sample of whoever saying "It was a nightmare" and how you used that as a panned overlay when you said it. A lot of it I didn't feel made sense though, your content of the lyrics.

The fate of life is like a painted knife,
And when you wake at night a naked eye come say goodbye,
My pagan wife is saving I, this raising mic,
A placing for the both of I to poke ya eye,

I'm hearing this and I'm like, what the fuck? I'm sure you possibly have some concocted reasoning for lines like these, but they're so oddly written even your metaphors of whatever you wanted to come across will never go through the minds of anyone; and that's not because you're being complex it's because you're just writing stuff that doesn't make much sense. I hope you don't try to get away with this stuff all over the album 'cause as much as you sound good, I would hope that you make sense as well.

My favourite part of this is your flow, besides one part where you try and go faster and you run out of breath and save yourself with the nightmare sample the first time. Some of it was rushed in those lines, and it just sounded a little try hard there. I'm talking about around 1: 20. Your delivery is as usual really controlled and dope. The "hunter" part was a little odd to hear, (head hunter), but that's pure nitpicking. Good track besides the lyrics in some places. I really enjoyed listening to it, and it's probably going onto my iPod.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Trimss » Mar 4th, '12, 17:36

I think it's just a track made for the rhymes, I mean, no real content behind so i'm gonna judge it for what it is.

I liked it, your delivery is sick. what kind of accent do you have? lol
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Ticalrecords » Mar 7th, '12, 15:53

im feeling this man, your flow is fire and so is your delivery. only problem i got is like others before me have said, some of your lyrics dont make sense.... its strange that you would do that, i'd expect that from someone who is also wack in the flow and delivery department. idk, you might want to work on that.

mind returning the favor?

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=143707
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Le Tunisien » Mar 8th, '12, 08:14

i heard it on facebook already and it sounds fuckin dope...the rhymes and flow and delivery are crazy...the only thing that lacks is sense in some of the lines but anyways the songs sounds awesome :o
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Eedee » Mar 17th, '12, 08:01

That was actually pretty good, man. Never heard you before so I didn't know what to expect! You had excellent flow throughout, great breath control! Lyrics, at times, didn't seem to make sense, but the rhymes were there and on point, so that made up for it. All in all, good job. Beat was soothing too, probably weird choice of words, but whatever :P
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Return to Audio Stage