The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

AhdduB - Purple In My Cup

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

AhdduB - Purple In My Cup

Postby Ticalrecords » Mar 6th, '12, 23:10

POF: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=143603&p=1864320#p1864320

me and my friend were fucking around this morning and came up with a quick song. tell me what yall think?

http://soundcloud.com/ahddub/purple-in- ... at-lp-prod
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Re: AhdduB - Purple In My Cup

Postby Steve Spag » Mar 7th, '12, 16:02

Not bad, man. Personally I think the vocals are too loud but other members might disagree with me, during the verse they're not so bad but right when the track starts before you start rapping it's just too overpowering. On to the verse, pretty cool lyrics, nothing really mind blowing but good for the type of track; pretty chill. The beat was cool and you flowed well on it, I think your delivery was a bit choppy at points but solid overall.

Keep it up dude!
:y:
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Ticalrecords » Mar 7th, '12, 17:29

thanks man i appreciate the feedback
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Nick. Y » Mar 9th, '12, 16:28

"aah I did some good weed" hahah perfect start of the song :D I think flow and delivery were on point. Lyrics were ok, but I guess you could do a bit better there. Reason I'm sayin this is, cuz as it seems you have some very good presence on a track,so if you come up with something more lyrical, could be even doper. Liked the beat too, that heavy organ was scratching my brain all the way ! Nice job from the producer too
Nick. Y
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Words » Mar 10th, '12, 05:40

A very nice piece. Lyrics, flow beat, everything was technically sound and you had great delivery. Really liked this, it's the first I've heard from you, but judging on this I'd like to see more from you. The only criticism I have is just personal taste. I'm not too big into drugs myself so I tend to just stray away from drug-themed songs because they don't really intrest me as much as other subject matter. But again, that's just my own personal taste, and not really anything to do with the song specifically.
Blu wrote:I think Words is my new favorite member.. haha Thanks man! :y:
Words
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Ticalrecords » Mar 10th, '12, 15:43

thanks guys i really appreciate the feedback!
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Audio Stage