The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

delete

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Re: Atone The Underdog - Stronger Than I've Ever Been (Previ

Postby mdemaz » Mar 24th, '12, 13:07

Yeah, re-record your stuff when you feel like you can actually make them sound better man.

I'm re-recording my tracks from the past now, the album is gonna be called Take Two.
XD
Bro, you should download Pro Tools or Goldwave with decent plug-ins and webcam with me and I'll teach you some shit, I don't wanna see you get trolled all the time, it gets old.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Trimss » Mar 24th, '12, 19:53

Atone The Underdog wrote:
mdemaz wrote:Hey, I like this a lot more than your old shit dude.
I'll peep this album out when I get time.

Speaking of my old shit, i just made new plans, i'm going to re-record tracks from my 1st 5 tapes, cuz i feel like they could sound better than they are, songs from

1. The Future
2. Art Of Elevation
3. Art Of Elevation 2
4. Art Of Elevation 3
5. The Evolution Effect

they are going to be made into 2 different tapes

1. The Art Of Elevation: The Album

2. Evolution Of Music: Remixed & Unreleased Volume 2

Don't Re-record your old tracks until your quality is great because we just won't notice the difference.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Nefarious » Mar 25th, '12, 00:14

Everytime i listen to one of your songs im dissapointed, i continue to tell you to stop doing this, and you continue to ignore what im saying, STOP rapping, eminem himself would tell you not to, your basically mono toned and nothing in this world could ever help you, this is the best opinion anyone has given so far, i dont mean to be rude, i just want you to stop wasting my time, cuz everytime i press play and hear you, it will always be wasted time.
Nefarious
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Solace » Mar 25th, '12, 00:18

You haven't honestly improved much so I don't know what's up with the plans to record your previous work when it will sound exactly the same.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby AbramIsaac » Mar 25th, '12, 00:27

Solace wrote:You haven't honestly improved much so I don't know what's up with the plans to record your previous work when it will sound exactly the same.

This is true.

You've made small steps, but don't mistake them for huge improvements. Look, there are people here that will honestly tell you whether or not your quality has improved, and you really need that feedback.

Try applying some of what you heard this go around, record something new (or something old), and see what kind of feedback you get next time. Small steps, remember that.

Get a decent DAW (again, I highly recommend Reaper for beginners and broke people alike). Get a better mic, if at all possible. If not, then try recording further away from it, maybe you're distorting out because you're trying to keep someone from hearing you, and you vocalize at a lower volume, but close to the microphone. Either way, you should try something else. Mess around with the mic distance.

Do what you've done in the past, and you'll always get the same results. Try these things and let us hear what you get.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Chet Starr » Mar 27th, '12, 23:48

Don't focus on the past, focus on improving more. Your still not close to being good man. It isn't going to improve the old songs enough.
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Blu » Mar 28th, '12, 00:04

Horrible transition for the first 30 seconds: "This kid's gonna be the best kid in the world" SWITCH TO SHITTY BEAT.

Seriously? You can do better.

No, your flow isn't ridiculous, and hater's do not "trip." I won't even bother to keep going because I'm sure you've heard this all before.
Almostlity wrote:Grow up faggots

EminemInsider wrote:Jesus Christ, HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!
Blu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby BigBoss » Mar 28th, '12, 00:24

Improve your damn quality man. If anything, save up for a new mic. holy shit your mic soudns horrible.. sdfgfdg
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Re: delete

Postby iain08 » Dec 9th, '12, 21:35

I always check this thread when I need a good laugh.
iain08
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Ticalrecords » Dec 9th, '12, 21:58

Nefarious wrote:Everytime i listen to one of your songs im dissapointed, i continue to tell you to stop doing this, and you continue to ignore what im saying, STOP rapping, eminem himself would tell you not to, your basically mono toned and nothing in this world could ever help you, this is the best opinion anyone has given so far, i dont mean to be rude, i just want you to stop wasting my time, cuz everytime i press play and hear you, it will always be wasted time.

god damn Nefarious hahahahaha. cut him some slack, i'm sure u were wack as this a long time ago (a loooooooooong time ago haha). shits funny tho. :smoking:
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Audio Stage