The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

[NEW] Redzek ft Big AxD - Hide (PROMO SINGLE)

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

[NEW] Redzek ft Big AxD - Hide (PROMO SINGLE)

Postby Le Tunisien » Sep 19th, '12, 04:44

a promo single for my upcomming tape "No Shame" check it out

lyrics on screen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THl9ZLG-hO8

feedback link: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=146335
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Re: [NEW] Redzek ft Big AxD - Hide (PROMO SINGLE)

Postby RainMan44 » Sep 19th, '12, 06:32

Hmm.. this was interesting. Good idea first of all putting the lyrics up, 'cause I had a bit trouble understanding it fully. :y:

Now, I'd say the strong parts of this drop were 1) the song as a whole and 2) the flow.

The lyrics were nice for what they were, and I caught a few inner rhymes that were 'hidden'...I liked the "spoon bigger than my mouth" line....I also caught the 'spoon bigger/ goon n1gger' rhyme, nice. :y:
The flow was impressive, actually. Not too shabby as I thought it'd be. The lyrics, could use some work. But like I said, there were impressive bits here and there.

The chorus, I loved it. No complaints there.

Now, Big AxD..for some reason I saw a similarity between both of your writing styles. :unsure:
Not sure if that's what you wanted to go with for this song, but I liked it because it meshed extremely well. I dug your verse, some solid lines and rhymes in there, and flow is nice. I'd like to see y'all switch it up a bit with the schemes, but this is not by any means bad.

This song was, as a whole dope. The hook was dope, the flow was cool. Just minor things that each of you can fix, BUT everyone has those...I shouldn't be nitpicking. Nice drop fellas, I actually dig this shit. :b:

Btw, who mixed it? Pretty good, especially the chorus.

Mind feeding mine? viewtopic.php?f=38&t=148532
"This dude doing this interview wants me to spin a few,
Lyrics while I tie my tennis shoes in the nude
A romantic interlude in a livin’ room,
In an inner tube with a dude with a bit of lube
Fuck that I’m sniffin’ glue, sippin' gin & juice,
And a little bit of paint thinner with my dinner too,
You better pay me for my bars like your rent is due,
Now hurry up and finish dude before I finish you."

GOAT
RainMan44
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eedee » Sep 19th, '12, 08:33

This had a good banger feel to it, nice.

Redzek, you had a great flow, accompanied by some good rhymes. Your accent, I got used to it mid-song it wasn't that big of a deal. The chorus was catchy.

Big Ax-D, as RainMan said, you both had similar writing styles to the beat. I liked your voice here, too. Went well with your flow. Good job.

Overall that was pretty awesome. The beat was fucking epic.

Who mixed this, btw? Sounded great!!
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Le Tunisien » Sep 19th, '12, 13:52

RainMan44 wrote:Hmm.. this was interesting. Good idea first of all putting the lyrics up, 'cause I had a bit trouble understanding it fully. :y:

Now, I'd say the strong parts of this drop were 1) the song as a whole and 2) the flow.

The lyrics were nice for what they were, and I caught a few inner rhymes that were 'hidden'...I liked the "spoon bigger than my mouth" line....I also caught the 'spoon bigger/ goon n1gger' rhyme, nice. :y:
The flow was impressive, actually. Not too shabby as I thought it'd be. The lyrics, could use some work. But like I said, there were impressive bits here and there.

The chorus, I loved it. No complaints there.

Now, Big AxD..for some reason I saw a similarity between both of your writing styles. :unsure:
Not sure if that's what you wanted to go with for this song, but I liked it because it meshed extremely well. I dug your verse, some solid lines and rhymes in there, and flow is nice. I'd like to see y'all switch it up a bit with the schemes, but this is not by any means bad.

This song was, as a whole dope. The hook was dope, the flow was cool. Just minor things that each of you can fix, BUT everyone has those...I shouldn't be nitpicking. Nice drop fellas, I actually dig this shit. :b:

Btw, who mixed it? Pretty good, especially the chorus.

Mind feeding mine? viewtopic.php?f=38&t=148532

thanks alot man im glad you liked it , your feedback is appreciated it !! :b:

Eedee wrote:This had a good banger feel to it, nice.

Redzek, you had a great flow, accompanied by some good rhymes. Your accent, I got used to it mid-song it wasn't that big of a deal. The chorus was catchy.

Big Ax-D, as RainMan said, you both had similar writing styles to the beat. I liked your voice here, too. Went well with your flow. Good job.

Overall that was pretty awesome. The beat was fucking epic.

Who mixed this, btw? Sounded great!!

thank you eedee for your feedback ,i really appreciate it i hope you'll enjoy the tape then :smoking:
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Postby IamDeadRock » Sep 19th, '12, 20:59

The verses were a bit hard for me to follow although the lyrics on the screen helped. There was some good word play in there.
This was my favorite line in the song:
"When they say I catch you later I just wonder whats the catch so I could smack em in the ass when I catch em in the act, infact"

The beat went well with the concept and the lyrics. Big Ax D sounded dope too ....Last time I heard someone rap with that accent it was probably MC Solar but I think it was all in French. You guys got your point across with this song. I enjoyed it. Good job.
IamDeadRock
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Trimss » Sep 19th, '12, 22:37

This is not a feedback, the song was pretty good and all (I didn't like the voice on the hook honestly but other than that, it was good) but AX holy shit from 2.41 to 2.45 that was amazing as fuck man
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Le Tunisien » Sep 20th, '12, 00:53

Trimss wrote:This is not a feedback, the song was pretty good and all (I didn't like the voice on the hook honestly but other than that, it was good) but AX holy shit from 2.41 to 2.45 that was amazing as fuck man

thx for posting, and yeah man i loved that part too :worship:
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Vettori » Sep 20th, '12, 03:19

First verse was awesome, the flow was actually great. Content seemed Great IMO. I enjoyed it.
I don't like the chorus.
Second verse was ok, Nothing special. Had it's moments, But didnt stand out too well. Axe's Verse at the end was actually good :) The song as a whole has it's moments, But I won't ever like that chorus.
Vettori
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Le Tunisien » Sep 20th, '12, 03:38

Vettori wrote:First verse was awesome, the flow was actually great. Content seemed Great IMO. I enjoyed it.
I don't like the chorus.
Second verse was ok, Nothing special. Had it's moments, But didnt stand out too well. Axe's Verse at the end was actually good :) The song as a whole has it's moments, But I won't ever like that chorus.

thanks for the feedback ,im glad you liked it and dont worry about the hook i can understand you haha .thx bro :b:
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Le Tunisien » Dec 10th, '12, 20:45

BUMP
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Kez » Dec 19th, '12, 00:13

Fuuuuck who made this beat?! Ax was this you? Beat is fuckin banging!

Redzek your voice has got a lot better at displaying emotion. Your flow kept up with this beat pretty fuckin well as well to be honest I was surprised. Especially that bit where the beat stopped.

Unfortunately, I did have to follow the lyrics on the video because I aint gonna lie I still found your accent hard to understand, the delivery could have been way clearer. But I love the lyrics and some of the multis you were throwing in. But it's that delivery with the flow and the beat that had my head bumping man, I enjoyed this regardless.

Sorry though but I didn't really like your chorus, wasn't that good. Just what I thought.

Ax!! Ahh! This shit. Your verse was fuckin fantastic man. Great shit, just the way it flowed was heavenly to my ears. Just damn. I can't criticise yours, I did the flow rode the beat a lot smoother than Redzek's though.

This is some good shit though guys. I fuckin enjoyed listenin to it. I'll try and remind myself to listen to that tape when it comes out.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Le Tunisien » Dec 19th, '12, 15:29

Kez wrote:Fuuuuck who made this beat?! Ax was this you? Beat is fuckin banging!

Redzek your voice has got a lot better at displaying emotion. Your flow kept up with this beat pretty fuckin well as well to be honest I was surprised. Especially that bit where the beat stopped.

Unfortunately, I did have to follow the lyrics on the video because I aint gonna lie I still found your accent hard to understand, the delivery could have been way clearer. But I love the lyrics and some of the multis you were throwing in. But it's that delivery with the flow and the beat that had my head bumping man, I enjoyed this regardless.

Sorry though but I didn't really like your chorus, wasn't that good. Just what I thought.

Ax!! Ahh! This shit. Your verse was fuckin fantastic man. Great shit, just the way it flowed was heavenly to my ears. Just damn. I can't criticise yours, I did the flow rode the beat a lot smoother than Redzek's though.

This is some good shit though guys. I fuckin enjoyed listenin to it. I'll try and remind myself to listen to that tape when it comes out.

thanks for taking the time to listen man ..i really appreciate your feedback ,im glad you enjoyed the vibe of the song... :worship: and about the beat its a shadowville produced i loved it too :worship:
and yeah you'r right about the accent ill try to fix it as time goes by , thanks again for the feed man and yeah check it when it comes out ,it commin out soon , expect it in a week maybe . :y:
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Return to Audio Stage