The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Looking For Trouble Remix

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Looking For Trouble Remix

Postby Ticalrecords » Nov 17th, '12, 07:04

LOF: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=150702

aite heres a track i just recorded. aint showing the lyrics, if ya can't understand me what the fucks the point? loll.

http://soundcloud.com/ahddub/looking-4-trouble-remix

i sampled the movie Friday, btw.
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Looking For Trouble Remix

Postby Blu » Nov 17th, '12, 07:16

You would sound so much more doper if you didn't have that weird voice. #NoHate
Almostlity wrote:Grow up faggots

EminemInsider wrote:Jesus Christ, HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!
Blu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Ticalrecords » Nov 17th, '12, 08:39

loll idk if i can do anything about that, could ya explain why it don't fit?
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eedee » Nov 17th, '12, 15:40

You slur some words here and there, like you're trying to rush onto the next word you wanna say haha. Your vocals are a bit too dry/quiet on the beat. Make them a little more wet and turn up to dB a bit, I think they'll sit well on the beat that way.

Lyrics/rhymes are fine as always, nothing to complain about there.

Just work on mixing, I hear some reverb which is nice, just do some extra tweaks so it'll sit on the beat better. :y:
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Ticalrecords » Nov 17th, '12, 17:55

word, can you remember how many times i slurred?, or a specific instance?
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eedee » Nov 17th, '12, 18:22

Ticalrecords wrote:word, can you remember how many times i slurred?, or a specific instance?

Yeah, I'll listen through and pick out examples.

"That is assuming I believe in my own work..."
- I understood what you said, but you said it a little too fast for the flow to work, IMO.

"From the knife when I .... half..."
- Couldn't understand you when you went fast like that. The mixing/vocal quality didn't help haha.

Were a few I noticed. You also tend to slow down your words to fit the beat and elongate bars. It detracts from overall fluidity of the flow.

As a side note, the first time you said "narcissist" you slur that as well and you go on to say it rolls off the tongue so well. Haha, thought it was a little funny.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Ticalrecords » Nov 17th, '12, 18:27

"As a side note, the first time you said "narcissist" you slur that as well and you go on to say it rolls off the tongue so well. Haha, thought it was a little funny."

lmao, i can always count on some god damn irony. nah but thanks bruh, i'll work those kinks out
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Blu » Nov 17th, '12, 23:44

Ticalrecords wrote:loll idk if i can do anything about that, could ya explain why it don't fit?

You just sound like you're in a "I'm-too-good-for-this" attitude, it's really annoying. Can you record yourself just normally talking?
Almostlity wrote:Grow up faggots

EminemInsider wrote:Jesus Christ, HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!
Blu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Ticalrecords » Nov 18th, '12, 00:08

LMAO!!! ohhhh shit that made my day bruh, FOREAL!! idk man, i swear i'd stop rapping the day i start channeling 2Chainz's swag... ppl told me i had to...blackify (?, idk man, they said it not me) my accent and make it sound... different i guess. i used to just use my talking voice and ppl, including ppl here on TRshady said it sounded boring. i mean i admit to being a narcissist, i thought i was supposed to live up to the "I'm-too-good-for-this" attitude. but i can see how its annoying... i guess loll.

EDIT:

btw, so your saying the lyrics themselves don't fit the attitude?
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TripleNineThree » Nov 18th, '12, 07:12

I enjoyed the beat. It was simple but enjoyable, it could have been a higher quality though. Your start rapping and it sounds alright. I'm guessing you simply recorded this and didn't mess with any effects or overlaying? You should experiment with different things in mixing and it would make your music sound much better and more clear. Even if you don't have a very good mic, if you mix the song properly, it would still sound pretty sick. Your delivery was good, I could feel the emotion. The flow was good, you feel off a little bit but it wasn't too bad.

Keep up the work man! :y:
TripleNineThree
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Ticalrecords » Nov 18th, '12, 08:28

thanks man, appreciate the listen. i remember you telling me to send you one of my vocal tracks so you could mess with it and then show me how to do the same. it was a while back, can i still take you up on your offer?
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Postby 313Relapse » Nov 18th, '12, 16:57

Great lyrics and rhyme schemes, but like others have said i find your delivery to be a bit forced, in a sense you almost sound like swizzz which on the other hand could be a good thing. Overall good song
Throw you in the middle of the Ocean in a Blizzard with JAWS

Now get off my dick, dick's too short of a word for my dick
Get off my antidisestablishmentarianism you prick!
313Relapse
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Nefarious » Nov 22nd, '12, 13:13

As always i love ur energy, i dont know what it is about you, you just always have lines that bring a smile to my face, ur lyrics and what ur writing about is always all over place, but you say some shit that noone else would ever think of, ur extremely unique in a good way i think, you also ride beats in ur own fashion which is awesome, not much bad to say, id prefer to point out the things i liked other than the things i didnt anyways.
Nefarious
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Ticalrecords » Nov 22nd, '12, 19:37

thanks bruh, i'm glad you liked it. i posted another one, a remix to hand of the dead body, no ones commented yet, i'd love your opinion on that one too
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Audio Stage