The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Turn Around ft. Kashar

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Turn Around ft. Kashar

Postby TripleNineThree » Nov 18th, '12, 07:13

LoF - viewtopic.php?f=38&t=150761&p=2041278#p2041278

Song (Lyrics are in the video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In3J9AFW ... ature=plcp

Let me know what you guys think!! :y:
TripleNineThree
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Turn Around ft. Kashar

Postby Eedee » Nov 18th, '12, 10:23

Beat: I can dig it.

Lyrics: Great rhyming! As always, the same ole Christian "I need God to save me" message, eh...

Delivery: As always, this is great, real emotion behind it.

Mixing:
As always, this is great haha. Not much I can say.

This was another good drop, dude. Keep it up!

What's the effects on your verse? I hear a bit of reverb, some nice EQ, is that echo or delay for those little echoes at the end of each bar?

Also, mind giving a bit of feed on my newest drop? Thanks. :y: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=150702
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby TripleNineThree » Nov 18th, '12, 16:26

Thanks for the feed man and yeah, I'd love to feed your track.

I have around 8 different effects I add to my vocals to give it the professional sound. I have a few different EQs, master limiters, compressors, and a slight reverb. The echo that you hear on some of the words is me simply copy and pasting the last word into the line, lowering the volume, and echoing it myself to give it a more full sound.

Thanks again for the feed bro!
TripleNineThree
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eedee » Nov 18th, '12, 20:02

TripleNineThree wrote:Thanks for the feed man and yeah, I'd love to feed your track.

I have around 8 different effects I add to my vocals to give it the professional sound. I have a few different EQs, master limiters, compressors, and a slight reverb. The echo that you hear on some of the words is me simply copy and pasting the last word into the line, lowering the volume, and echoing it myself to give it a more full sound.

Thanks again for the feed bro!

No problem!

As for the mixing, once I get Pro Tools, I might PM you so I can start working on a combo that works for me for mixing. I'm looking forward to easy reverb slider so I can easily change the level of it instead of punching in numbers manually each time on Audacity :laughing:

Anywho, consider all the upcoming music for the rest of the year practice in mixing until I get Pro Tools. Gonna get a MIDI keyboard and all to start making beats as well. Hopefully everything I do can be produced/written fully from the ground up by me. I'm looking forward to getting professional quality results like you soon. :y:
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Nov 18th, '12, 20:18

Oh yeah, Triple. I can get in the studio this December/January, we should do that collab track we were talking about earlier. Hit me with a PM so we can talk about it more. Just wanted you to know I'm available to actually record it. :y:
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Return to Audio Stage