The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

AhdduB - Hand Of The Dead Body [Remix]

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

AhdduB - Hand Of The Dead Body [Remix]

Postby Ticalrecords » Nov 21st, '12, 06:45

yo this is my remix to scarface's hand of dead body.

LOF: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=150155

this is my attempt at a reality rap.

http://soundcloud.com/ahddub/hand-of-th ... body-remix
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Re: AhdduB - Hand Of The Dead Body [Remix]

Postby Nefarious » Nov 24th, '12, 20:31

I like the beat, its a nice vibe, i dunno if it was just because i have one speaker that doesnt work but i couldnt hear you as much as usual, volume mightve been a little low, the verses were solid, my favourite part was probably the first verse, i liked the line's " Hell, i aint complaing, damned if im a liar, i road 30 miles a hour with a completely shredded tire." you have some awesome line's other than that aswell but those stood out right from the start, keep at it, i like how fast ur able to drop songs, you're very consistant and it doesnt sound like ur rushing either, it seem's like you just have alot to say about alot of things, this isnt my favourite song of ur's but it's good to add to the collection, i like having alot of songs with different vibes to listen to for whatever im feeling at the time, and well i forgot to mention the chorus, im kinda 50/50 on it, i prefer when people do theyre own choruses, still it compliments the beat well, good remix all together.
Nefarious
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Ticalrecords » Nov 24th, '12, 20:41

thanks bruh, i appreciate the listen. yea idk, just tryna use life experiences that hopefully ppl can relate to, i'm tryna channel my inner Jerry Seinfeld/Larry David and point out inane/mundane stuff loll. foreal that volume may be low though, i started fucking w teh gain and whatnot, idk still gotta figure the kinks out loll. and yea i figure i gotta pay dues to those before me, thats why i remix my favorite artist's songs, and if I had to choose a scarface song this one would be the one to do hands down loll.
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Ticalrecords » Nov 30th, '12, 00:55

come on guys, bump like a mofo
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Audio Stage