The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Nefarious & Sincere - Everything's Over Now

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Nefarious & Sincere - Everything's Over Now

Postby Nefarious » Nov 24th, '12, 20:35

http://www.hulkshare.com/gme09r53f8xs

This was kinda rushed, i think i couldve done alot better on my verse, mightve been bad mixing.
But this is what we ended up with, we did this a couple weeks ago, hope everyone enjoy's.

I dont remember how to make the link to feed thing work so, yeah whatever, im not finding out.
:whistle:

Link to Feed: /viewtopic.php?f=38&t=150887&p=2045791#p2045791
Nefarious
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Nefarious & Sincere - Everything's Over Now

Postby Ticalrecords » Nov 24th, '12, 20:47

ay man i tried listening, but the song wouldn't play. i'll try again tonight, but you might wanna check it out in case others are having the same problem
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Nefarious » Nov 24th, '12, 20:48

it's just hulkshare, gotta refresh the page a bunch and it'll work eventually, lol.
Nefarious
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Ticalrecords » Nov 28th, '12, 22:00

ay bruh the file still aint working, i had to download the song on my itunes to hear it. its awesome foreal tho, your flow is always on point - no surprise there lol. dude you're hook writing is soooo tite - you like a French Montana (atrocious enunciation aside) that is actually tryna say something meaningful loll if ya know what i mean - shits fire. good stuff bruh, sorry it took so long
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TripleNineThree » Nov 29th, '12, 22:24

The file worked for me so here's some feed!

Verse 1 - This verse is good. The flow is good and so is the delivery. The delivery could be a little better with a tiny bit more emotion. The quality is what stands out, you must have a pretty decent mic and mixing skills. The lyrics are also really good, you have multis throughout the entire verse which sounds good.

Chorus - The chorus is good as far as writing goes but the mixing could be better. I don't think you have the best singing voice but it sounds okay. If it was mixed a little better it would sound pretty good I think.

Verse 2 - Same as verse 1. You changed your flow up on this verse and I enjoy that it's different and it still sounds good. There aren't as much multis in this verse though, I definitely enjoyed verse 1 more

Solid track, keep it up fam! :y:

Mind returning the feed? Thanks! - viewtopic.php?f=38&t=151202
TripleNineThree
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Audio Stage