The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Preest - Throw Up Them Hands (MUSIC VIDEO)

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Preest - Throw Up Them Hands (MUSIC VIDEO)

Postby preest » Dec 4th, '12, 14:38

Hey people, I aint been on here for ages cos my internet has been on and off so much!! I'm still making music though and I've shot my first music video, I dont think I posted it up here before so I hope you guys enjoy it :)

ANY feedback is appreciated...

Music Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR6pE3mb4zY

Link of feedback - viewtopic.php?f=38&t=150885&p=2054682#p2054682
preest
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Preest - Throw Up Them Hands (MUSIC VIDEO)

Postby TripleNineThree » Dec 6th, '12, 07:05

The quality of the video was actually surprisingly good. Most of the videos that people post on here are made with a cell phone and windows move maker which results in it looking like trash.

As far as the rapping goes - everything is on point. You have quite a few really good multis and your flow and delivery is really solid throughout the entire track. Honestly, there isn't much I can knock. I'm guessing you recorded this in a professional studio because everything sounds quite flawless. Keep dropping tracks man, I'm interested in hearing more from you!

Could you mind returning the feed?? viewtopic.php?f=38&t=151425
TripleNineThree
Soldier
Soldier

Postby preest » Dec 6th, '12, 11:12

Thanks for listening and giving feedback mate, the video was actually shot and edited by myself and a friend of mine, we tried to make it the best we could for our first music video!!

I actually recorded this is my own studio so I thankyou for thinking it was a professional one as its taken me forever to get it sounding like it is :) I'm glad you like the rhyming and the flow too bro, its taken me years to actually be happy and content enough with it lol!!

of course I'll return the feedback, thanks again!! :)
preest
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Ticalrecords » Dec 6th, '12, 21:11

hey man it was dope, i mean not much to criticize... maybe you spread the butter on one too many slices of bread... but thats about it loll. you can rap tho, thats for damn sure.

mind checking mine out? its called One Last PSA
thanks in advance
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Postby 313Relapse » Dec 7th, '12, 02:14

Awesome song man, i love what you did with the layering in the chorus it almost gives it almost has an eminem feel to it. The rhyme scheme/ delivery combination that you got on in the second verse was also very good. Your voice was on point and the recording quality was good but could have been better. Keep it up man i can see that you have true potential
Throw you in the middle of the Ocean in a Blizzard with JAWS

Now get off my dick, dick's too short of a word for my dick
Get off my antidisestablishmentarianism you prick!
313Relapse
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Dlovetv » Dec 9th, '12, 19:45

Flow, delivery, everything sounds great man. Don't mean to give a boring generic response, but cant find any thing wrong with it, the verses were great

If I'm tryna find something to complain about, so I'd just say that the hook sounds a little off to me,
I mean the lyrics of the hook and the delivery, the layering of it sounds good tho

check out my verse when u get a chance
Dlovetv
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby iain08 » Dec 10th, '12, 22:39

You look like a pleasant version of Vinnie Paz.

The actual song is really good, really catchy.
iain08
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Eedee » Dec 19th, '12, 06:24

Could've sworn I fed this... I know I watched it...

I like the song, the video was nicely done as well. Definitely feeling this. Not much I'd say to change other than the hook; maybe a few more harmonizing layers?
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Return to Audio Stage