The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

What's your opinion?

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

What's your opinion?

Postby Tomer666 » Dec 13th, '12, 23:32

What's your opinion on this one? Was it good for a beginner? How to improve? Was my pronunciation understandable?

Link: https://soundcloud.com/tomer666/real
Tomer666
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: What's your opinion?

Postby Kez » Dec 19th, '12, 00:05

Your acapellas are too low for starters. I can barely hear what you're saying. The Sinima beats production tag completely overpowered your voice.

The flow was pretty over the place yeah i'm not gonna lie.

Never say "i'm not copying Eminem's lines" without even any provocation for it or whatever it was because it'll just make people think you have a guilty conscience, lol. The end of the song was really abrupt as well, just stopped outta nowhere, I understand it's just a practice track and shit but really you could do more. The rest of the lyrics were the standard shit everybody says when they're starting out, just about themselves and how good they are.

Obviously the accent is a bit hard to understand, so that's gonna take some practice to make it better.

This is just a case of "keep making songs" til you see improvement, there is nothing I can really say that will make your next recording magically better, it comes with time and practice. Only once you are at that certain level is it worth properly critiquing. So just keep at it.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Return to Audio Stage