The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Rise & Fall - Kez & RiseFromTheAshez

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Re: Rise & Fall - Kez & RiseFromTheAshez

Postby Chet Starr » Feb 26th, '13, 06:38

Downloading!
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Rollimeo » Feb 26th, '13, 17:39

Kez wrote:
Rollimeo wrote:damn making us wait for the album :shakehead:

listening to it now, so far so good

Sorry man, ill be releasing a tape of canned tracks in about a month if that makes you feel better :p

yeah, I feel better now

.... :facepalm @ myself
Last edited by Rollimeo on Mar 2nd, '13, 17:47, edited 1 time in total.
Rollimeo
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Nefarious » Feb 28th, '13, 21:16

Ok, so im writing this after i listened and commented to everything, i just thought id listen to ur songs and say whatever i had to say about them since youve done the same for me in the past, im not really the best with this, but just having some nice words to say is probably enough to make you happy. I was really shocked at how good you are, its not everyday i hear a rapper that i actually like, so that alone is a pretty big compliment id say, im really picky about what i listen to, mainly because i love lyrics and i always listen close to what the person is saying more than anything, but anyways, i hope you enjoy what i had to say about the songs as much as i enjoyed listening to them, it may have taken me a long time to do all this, but it was time well spent, thanks for the inspiration.

Rise and Fall (Intro) - I wrote 2 verses to this original beat, i think you changed it a little bit, but i never used it anyways, i lost the beat, oh well, it's still badass.

Day Will Come - I wish it was longer, but the song for what it was, was pretty solid, it had alot of sick lines.

State of Mind - I like the writing in this alot, the verses are deep as hell, the chorus fit well with it, i just wasnt feeling it as much as the verses though.

If I Don't Say It - Loved it right when it started, a bit faster than the previous raps, chorus i was 50/50 on, but as im listening im noticing ur verses are all very well done.

We Promised Not To Cry - So far this is my favourite of what ive heard, just because the verses we're so awesome, i really hated the part where it just went silent and the chick was crying or something.. but if i just ignored that for a few seconds, sick lyrics started comming through my speakers again soon after.

Way of the Gun - The chorus kept the song all together very well, i didnt like the topic very much, mainly because im not a fan of guns, but if i try to look passed that fact, it was different and probably a good song to be on here so that everything doesnt sound the same.

Jihad - This sounded alot more for fun, but it was done nicely, it just feels nonstop as im listening and cant point out one mistake, i bet when you were writing this you had alot of laughs, and some of the best line's probably came to you really quickly, i dunno though, its just the vibe i get from it as a writer myself, im not sure, i could be wrong, it couldve taken ages, either way its good.

Bombs - This is amazing, it should be alot longer, it would be my favourite ive heard so far if it was, i love the replay value of this one, so much that i listened to it more than once.

Yesterday - Sick, Sick, Sick, Song, id say this is like...the heart in the body or the pillar that holds the whole building up, its just solid as hell, ive only heard a few of ur songs before these and i remember you were good but i guess i needed to hear a few more songs to realize you were more than good.

Talk To Me (On & On & On) - I hear a little bit of everything in this song, it makes me feel alot of emotions, id say its one of the best ive heard from you so far, its not my favourite but its a masterpiece for sure.

Under Attack - Oh man, this gives me a similar feeling to "Bombs" it made me listen more than once, i just needed more than 1 verse, but replaying it works just as well, the 1st verse is enough to conquer 2 of someone elses verses, so whatever, i cant complain i guess.

Anthem of Hatred - After the last 4 i heard im all hyped up and this song calmed me down alot, made me listen close and appreciate the verses alot, it was another chorus i wasnt a fan of but it was still a very good song other than that, it works well with the rest of the songs.

Falling Skies - I loved the build up at the starting and like usual you did awesome on all ur verses, i dont think you make bad verses so i guess i dont even have to talk about the verses at this point, you know how well you did on them im sure, the chorus was what i wasnt sure about at first but it grew on me very quickly.

I Can't Believe - Im not really sure if i like this song, it has some sick lines but there's also parts i dont really like, i like alot of the 1st verse, and i even had to listen to it twice, because i was gonna say i didnt like the chorus either, but as i listen to the chorus it sounds better and better and the lyrics are very good it just sounds so different with ur voice and the sounds of the chorus in the backround, it threw me off on the first listen i guess, the beat was really good though and i liked the ending of it.

Trouble - Alot of replay value in this song, feels really oldschool, verses showed some difference from your other's, you did some of my favourite little things, like speeding up ur words at times, definatly one of my favourite's so far, i tend to give more credit to the deeper songs, but i always enjoy listening to songs like this more so that i dont always get depressed.

Off This Ride - Awesome song, feel's like something you made for urself, you probably smile alot when you listen to this one, i like the ammount of confidence i hear from you in this and in all ur songs, i dont hear enough real rappers like you, im definately a fan of your's after listening to so many songs of ur's in a row, and im not even at the ending yet.

Questions/Answers - I pretty sure ive heard this song before, and i dont remember it being this badass, im really not sure what to say about it after all ive said about the other songs, this one is amazing like the rest of them, makes me wanna download all of them.

By Myself - Another masterpiece, beautiful music to me, to some people they would think this is dark as hell and depressing, but i love this kinda stuff, id say this is either my new favourite if not close to it, i'd have to compare it to the other's that i really really liked.

What If - Wasnt a fan of the chorus as much but it wasnt bad, but again like expected when you rap a verse im always entertained.

One Last Try (feat. Big Ax-D) - Possibly my favourite chorus on the whole album, and ur verse was pretty good aswell, but i didnt like Big Ax-D's verse really, all together though a pretty damn good album id say.
Nefarious
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby SG. » Apr 1st, '13, 16:47

Finally got around to listening to this. Kez, my man, you killed it. Dope verse after dope verse, I never found any issues with your lyricism. Your delivery could still do with some work, in terms of the way you say some things (not accent or location-related). Solace and Ax were great guests. Rise is the master of sampling round here, and it's a shame that he's finished now. I didn't like Ax's beat, but I think that's just because it didn't really fit on here and I don't think he was trying very hard.

Dopeness.
Menzo wrote:Lmao, you gotta love Zabe / SG...guy's so underrated.

StayWideAwake wrote:"Naturally handicapped, until proven intentionally retarded"
SG.
The Watcher
The Watcher

Postby Solace » Apr 1st, '13, 16:49

I was a guest on this album? The fuuuuck. I told Kez to take my verse out because it's from like early 2011 and wack.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Kez » Apr 12th, '13, 19:09

I'm very sorry for the late replies guys, it makes me look so ignorant. It really annoys me, but I can't seem to do anything about it what with how exhausted I always am from life in general haha. Plus, I hesitate to respond because I know people will hate me for bumping my own album when I don't have the time to feed others. I understand I guess. I would probably feel the same if I was still as active as I used to be.

@Nef, i'm truly honoured that you liked it man. I told you before you were one that I always listened to for enjoyment and not neccessarily to help people improve. I agree with most of what you said, I can admit that i'm not the best at making choruses, that's still something I haven't quite nailed yet. Yes, "Off This Ride" is probably my favourite off the album. And the beat for "Jihad" was sent to me at a point where every time Rise sent me something, I would immediately write the song with my head full of ideas. So yeah, it was written pretty naturally I guess you could say.

@Zabe, I appreciate the fact that you listened to it considering how long i've been gone. I appreciate that man. My delivery I have few excuses for these days, i'm 20 now, there's no changing of my voice to blame so it's simply a case of getting the emotion in there I guess. Yeah, the reason I only had minimal guests on it is because this was a project I made in a certain state of mind. I was just having a very existential mood I guess.

@Solace, man, I took you off this and had an mp3 of it where your verse was cut out. I'm really sorry man. My old computer broke and when I got the tape back I uploaded it and didn't think to double check, turns out I accidentally uploaded the old one. I'm sorry man. I understand that you don't think it's up to scratch. (For the record, I disagree, but I know what it's like to be very self-critical)

This site really needs a sage function so that I wouldn't have to bump this.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby SG. » Apr 12th, '13, 20:19

By the way, Kez, have you started work on a new project yet? I know this was finished quite a while ago so I'm just wondering?
Menzo wrote:Lmao, you gotta love Zabe / SG...guy's so underrated.

StayWideAwake wrote:"Naturally handicapped, until proven intentionally retarded"
SG.
The Watcher
The Watcher

Postby B.A.D. » Apr 19th, '13, 08:45

Zabe wrote:By the way, Kez, have you started work on a new project yet? I know this was finished quite a while ago so I'm just wondering?

:y: he has :y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Previous

Return to Audio Stage