The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Rise & Fall - Kez & RiseFromTheAshez

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Rise & Fall - Kez & RiseFromTheAshez

Postby Kez » Dec 19th, '12, 01:43

Link of feed!

Alright, alright, alright, alright, alright! So the world isn't going to end, blah blah. But if there was a more perfect time to post an album full of doomsday shit, it's probably now. Posting it after would be a tiny bit stupid.

So... I know I haven't been here often for a while, and I do apologise. Real life work takes it out of you. Some of you might not even know who I am it's been that long since i've been here. This album has been sat around for a year, and it's only now that i'm releasing it. But there's only so long you can let such petty shit stop you before you have to just accept it and deal with it. And I have other music to work on without having this sitting unused nagging in the back of my head.

This album is my first album with 100% original content. I technically own all the "rights" to every song and lyric on this album, and the producers own their beats. Not that I care about the legalities of that, more the freedom it allows. My next album will be the same, because i'm done with Soundclick beats and all that kind of shit. There's only so far you can go with them.

RiseFromTheAshez is a producer who sits beside Ax (who produced one track on this album) as my favourite producer on this site. He produced this whole album except that one song. Now, when he sees this, he will come in and underrate his own work, make no mistake about it. He probably hates me for doing this. And it is my fault for sitting with this shit under my ass for almost a year. Things go out of date. I mean I listen to some of the songs here and wonder if I should change them, but they all fit. But whatever he says, ignore him, because he fuckin inspired this whole shit.

Anyway, to discuss the concept, this album is basically just about how the world is fucked. I didn't plan to release it to coincide with the supposed end of the world obviously, but when I was writing it that's what I got from his beats and that's what I wrote about. It's how I felt. Still do actually. The time these tracks were recorded range from summer last year to December last year. So even the most recent tracks are a year old. I still don't think they sound particularly dated though. But i've said enough, I just want this shit released. I'd like to thank Rise for his fucking fantastic beats he gave me, Ax for his verse, beat, and the generally astonishing amount of patience and support he gives me. And of course anyone who listens to it. Check it, or don't. Can't blame you if you don't I guess, haha.

01. Rise and Fall (Intro)
02. Day Will Come
03. State of Mind
04. If I Don't Say It
05. We Promised Not to Cry
06. Way of the Gun
07. Jihad
08. Bombs
09. Yesterday
10. Talk To Me (On & On & On)
11. Under Attack
12. Anthem of Hatred
13. Falling Skies
14. I Can't Believe
15. Trouble
16. Off This Ride
17. Questions/Answers
18. By Myself
19. What If
20. One Last Try (feat. Big Ax-D)

Listen to the album here!
If you want to download the album, here's the link
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: Rise & Fall - Kez & RiseFromTheAshez

Postby DƎRDYPK » Dec 19th, '12, 01:55

word, imma peep half now & half later.
don't think I can handle all this awesomeness @ once, that State of Mind track is cold btw
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Solace » Dec 19th, '12, 02:01

I'm going to listen to this during the Winter break, but probably won't drop feed. Just know that your music will be in my heart as you work shitty shifts.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Atone » Dec 19th, '12, 15:27

Kez, now that i have this, and the other 2 tapes on your bandcamp, is it possible to get your other tapes that are not up on bandcamp? i have a whole folder containing music from everybody on TRShady and wanted to get everybody's entire collection.
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kez » Dec 19th, '12, 19:04

Atone wrote:Kez, now that i have this, and the other 2 tapes on your bandcamp, is it possible to get your other tapes that are not up on bandcamp? i have a whole folder containing music from everybody on TRShady and wanted to get everybody's entire collection.

I'll PM you in a bit with links to what I have
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby BigBoss » Dec 19th, '12, 19:11

Dat cover :worship:
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby B.A.D. » Dec 20th, '12, 04:42

Oi matey!! been listening to it, up to you if you want me to fully review it, or anything, let me know how and where would you like me to share my thoughts (if) about it. :worship:

BigBoss wrote:Dat cover :worship:

:flower: :flower: thanks!
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Kez » Dec 20th, '12, 05:07

Yeah should have mentioned, Ax made the cover. I told you it was perfect haha

Nah you can leave your thoughts in this thread man, it'll remind me to keep coming back. That goes for everyone. I start back up work tomorrow for 5 straight days until Christmas Day so my appearances are gonna be as scarce as usual anyway

Hope to see some opinions when I next get on!
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Eedee » Dec 20th, '12, 13:17

Hey man, just dropping by to say that this is awesome, I've always loved your rapping; you have some sick skills.

One thing though... how can you have this to buy when Rise uses samples? Have you cleared the samples and shit for sale?
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Kez » Dec 20th, '12, 14:31

Eedee wrote:Hey man, just dropping by to say that this is awesome, I've always loved your rapping; you have some sick skills.

One thing though... how can you have this to buy when Rise uses samples? Have you cleared the samples and shit for sale?

Shit yeah that is true haha, ill change that. And I appreciate that man
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Eedee » Dec 20th, '12, 20:51

Haha no problem man. I just was curious, to be honest. I've thought about selling some but rise has samples and stuff.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Tornado » Dec 23rd, '12, 07:46

Downloading now. will review after a proper listen
3K & Out
Tornado
Role Model
Role Model

Postby B.A.D. » Dec 26th, '12, 04:47

bump
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Rollimeo » Jan 13th, '13, 21:49

damn making us wait for the album :shakehead:

listening to it now, so far so good
Rollimeo
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kez » Jan 15th, '13, 05:22

Rollimeo wrote:damn making us wait for the album :shakehead:

listening to it now, so far so good

Sorry man, ill be releasing a tape of canned tracks in about a month if that makes you feel better :p
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Next

Return to Audio Stage