The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Game Over [Mixtape] - TripleNineThree

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Game Over [Mixtape] - TripleNineThree

Postby TripleNineThree » Dec 25th, '12, 03:45

game over cover.jpg
game over cover.jpg (74.55 KiB) Viewed 1035 times
Hey everyone, here is my official mixtape. Give it a listen and let me know what you think!!

LoF - viewtopic.php?f=38&t=151990
LoF - viewtopic.php?f=38&t=152047

Download link - http://www.mediafire.com/?c2sq38venfw3j3z
TripleNineThree
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Game Over [Mixtape] - TripleNineThree

Postby Eedee » Dec 25th, '12, 04:42

Will bump this then leave feedback!
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Dec 25th, '12, 07:34

Game Over
I heard this before, you definitely stepped your multi game up on this one. Wasn't feeling the beat, felt too loud, but I turned down the volume and it wasn't too bad haha. I love your anger and delivery on this. 737 was nice too, feels like he's rapped before. Had a nice flow.

Looking In The Mirror
This was dope. I loved the hook! Then again, I have a penchant for female hooks... Can't really say much about this; it was great. Great quality as always. Dat hook...

I'm Good Remix
You absolutely murdered that beat. Like literally, everything about that flow was sick, slick, and fluid. This was great. Seems like a recurring theme on this mixtape!

No Matter
Doesn't matter what I say, anyway haha. This was nice. Loved the echoes on this. Great message to this, man. A lot of personal history, which I think is always a good thing. Makes the listener care.

One Sixteen Remix
Hahahahaha, your flow on this was out of this world. That double-time at times was really interesting and fun to listen to. Nice lyrics.

Real
I'm REALLY feeling this beat, man. Those synths... Like, hot damn, this beat is exceptional. Reminds me of the Titanic theme song at the beginning haha. Again, good personal history on this one. Re-iterated the same thing on No Matter, which is awesome. I think you should do that more often. Who cares if they think you're rehashing your message. GET IT ACROSS, YOU HEAR ME? :p

Set Me Free

Chorus was emotional and delivered well. I'd go so far as to say it's a bit forced, but that's what makes it so powerful. Those hard hitting words on the verses really do a good job and making me want to hear what you're saying. Great stuff.

Addicted
Great hook, feels a bit... robotic. A tad too much auto-tune, but it's whatever. I can easily look past that. The first verse was nice, I feel like you did better, but then again it's not a contest. But I liked your's more.

El Shaddai
Sick! Loved the guitars on this beat. Your lyrics are sick; great rhyming. Your flow is on-point on every song, I can't even talk about it. You know what you're doing.

The Motto Remix
I fed this earlier, you destroyed this beat. So did the other guy. Not much else to say. Screw the original song.

God Is Here
This beat right here, man. Got me hooked immediately. You have a knack for picking great beats! I felt an anthem song coming along and I wasn't wrong. Nice.

Engaged 16
You're too young! Wah wah wah haha. Nice one, man. Grats to you, by the way. I'm sure I've told you this before!

Love Sick
Haha love this beat as well. That piano roll with the synths is nice. I love your subtle growl you do a lot. Great lyrics and delivery. I can't really say much anymore, you know what you're doing, for sure.
Turn Around
Great ending to the mixtape. I love the hook to open it, Kashar did a good job... Nice flow and message.

------------

Songs I'll end up bumping a lot probably: Real, God Is Here, Looking In The Mirror, Addicted, Love Sick.

So, suffice to say, this is a dope mixtape. I really feel as if I can't praise you enough because I said only nice things on each song, but that's how I feel. All of these songs are damn near perfect. You know exactly what you're doing; you're going to be HUGE one day. I can feel it. You're on the right path, my friend.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby TripleNineThree » Dec 25th, '12, 07:39

Wow man I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to listen through the whole thing and give feedback, it means a lot! I'm glad you enjoyed it!!
TripleNineThree
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eedee » Dec 25th, '12, 07:41

No problem. It's the least I could do. :y:
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Dec 25th, '12, 10:38

Been bumping this all night. It's really a great mixtape.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Ticalrecords » Dec 25th, '12, 16:39

i'ma actually listen to this...but not this very second loll. however if that I'm Good remix is the instrumental from Wayne's C4, I am VERY excited loll. give me a day or two ill leave some feedback
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TripleNineThree » Dec 25th, '12, 19:46

Thanks man and no it's not Lil Wayne's beat. It is a remix to the song "I'm Good" by Trip Lee ft. Lecrae
TripleNineThree
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Audio Stage