The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Sentus- Gambit [EP]

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Re: Sentus- Gambit [EP]

Postby Tash8 » Feb 5th, '13, 08:14

I just gave this a download, i will give a little shorty and get back to you with feedback
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Atone » Feb 7th, '13, 20:31

is there any way you can post his older stuff?
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Tash8 » Feb 11th, '13, 00:56

I'm not good at giving ratings, so i'll just say what i like and dont like in songs.

intro
"an apple a day well keep the doctor away well tell that to eve"

what's Hip Hop's sample, it sounds soo familiar

awesome flow, and its cool how you name dropped the rappers you like but eyedea as the greatest rapper of all time? realllly? haha

"forget rap, just listen to my heart beat on the mic"

beautiful sorrow is a real poetic track reminds me of eyedea, an pretty emotional beautifully written piece.
"but there's no point in painting the grass painted in the dirt"

in the end was a great song. The intro, beat, chorus, verses, everything was awesome. What i truly appreciate is how you were able to change your voice like ....

i like the vibe you place in Feel Alive. it's a calm beat and you match that well with your delivery. Though i kinda wish you would have added a really aggressive verse at the climax at the beat.
"like if i finish this drink, you'll be at the bottom of it" very great line.

Coming to an End is an excellent beat, but I'm not sure i would call this a song as much as a freestyle. It was too short, but regardless i didn't like this very much.

Don't Compare Me to You now
"you're career is the square root of negative one"
"ahead of you like the letter q"
"cause this faggot shouldn't drop bars in the shower"

a lot of quotables in this song, i like the different vibe of this.

a lot of the beats are very similar and you're flows on them are similar as well. I believe you could use more variety. You're delivery needs to need change more, and i think it will with a more variety of beats and vibes. You've got a great deep rap voice, but change the pitch here and there to accentuate rhymes. You're lyrical game is great man, there is nothing to fix there. You're flow can be great, but it can also be real repetitive, i believe you need to switch your rhyme schemes more within a verse, not just a song, but a verse. You have great punchlines, use them more. Overall, this is a very solid tape, with some great songs like In the End and Don't Compare Me to You. Good work man.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Previous

Return to Audio Stage