The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eedee - The Epiphany (EP)

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Re: Eedee - The Epiphany (EP)

Postby Eedee » May 17th, '13, 07:44

I appreciate it. I really do. :b:
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Re: Eedee - The Epiphany (EP)

Postby mdemaz » May 26th, '13, 11:25

Can't say this had the same caliber as Ashes, but, it's not very far short of it's impact it's had on our careers as musicians.
Frankly, this is the type of quality I've been striving to achieve for a really long time.
I'm proud of Eric and myself for what we've managed to achieve musically in the past few months.

As for the covers, I apologize, but, we were in a hurry to get this out.

I shared my screen with Eedee on Skype and he said the covers were fine even though I wanted to make the covers look better, but, oh well.

Thanks for the criticism.

Can't stay here has a interesting vibe going and the over-production is smexy as hell.
The track felt frantic and desperate, like, Eedee was hungry as fuck while he recorded the vocals for the track.

A Good Day is radio worthy.
Just perfect.
Such a good vibe, atmosphere and concept.

An abrupt transition to Crashes gives the listener a surprise.
Almost like they've been hit by a car after singing A Good Day.

Not a huge fan of I'm Through's beat. but, I wouldn't say it's the worst I've heard.
The dude that produced it has made some incredible beats.
I liked the clean mixing there.
I actually liked it soo much that I duplicated said mixing in Reaper and now my vocals sound a lot better with the extra reverberation.

Listen is a fun track.
The hook was a bit off, but, that was my fault because I wasn't really paying attention to detail at the time lined that shit up.

Spoke Too Soon's vocals were a bit too harsh.
I don't know why because I leveled that at the right level.
I think you might of been right up against the microphone and that caused the excessive bass caused by the proximity effect.

I'm ok with Forever & Always, but, it could of been a bit better, but, no1curr.

That's all I have to say about this EP.

:y:
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Previous

Return to Audio Stage