The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Mysogony (Music Video)

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Mysogony (Music Video)

Postby Mr.DGAF » Mar 25th, '13, 03:24

Feed: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=155734#p2146898

What's up everybody, it's been a hot second since I dropped anything in the A.S. because, well, my last stuff was terrible. I've been at work on a project I'm very excited about, and decided to put out this track. It was something we decided to do for fun, basically me doing a two chainz impression and my friend sounding as desparate as possible. Been fucking around with delivery and figured this would be a good way to expand. Did little to no mixing on the vocals, it's a fuck around track after all. I thought it sounded decent enough to stick with it.

We put together this video for fun as well. Shot it in two days for shits and giggles, edited it on Windows Movie Maker. Nothing special, just wanted to put it together and have it all done. This is my friends first time rapping, I think it makes it funnier though. Hope you guys find some humor in it. If not, sorry haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JxdXzUQFdM&feature=youtu.be

Btw, we're both 18. I'm a little small, he's a little big. It evens out.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Re: Mysogony (Music Video)

Postby Eedee » Mar 25th, '13, 05:08

This was awesome, despite the amateur-feeling video.

The song itself was pretty funny, but the whole acting out the lyrics at times was funny as fuck. I lost my shit at the "Rape you in the (Sinima)" part.

When you sent me the audio demo of this, I thought Mac and Chase was gonna be this scrawny ass dude, holy fuck, that blew me away.

The basketball interlude was legit too; those shots were WET.

:3

Oh yeah, and the "skeet" part where he's thrusting and that white shit is spurting out had me rolling. :laughing:
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Re: Mysogony (Music Video)

Postby mdemaz » May 26th, '13, 10:58

I think all of us at this illustrious website can agree that this song is easily one of the best songs ever posted in the history of the Audio Stage section.

This track not only amazes the hell outta me, but it's sheer technical prowess and downright dopeness makes jizz run down my leg.

Your vocal delivery sends shivers down my spine in a way that I haven't felt since I heard The Marshall Mathers LP for the first time.
in over 25 years of hip-hop, no song has come close to touching the incredible amount of passion you put into this.

Move over, Chris Brown.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Return to Audio Stage