The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Road To Glory

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Road To Glory

Postby Strictt Ame » Apr 7th, '13, 17:25

My Music
@InkredableAme
Strictt Ame
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Road To Glory

Postby Eedee » Apr 8th, '13, 04:18

I kinda liked this.

The vocal mixing was a bit iffy... I felt they could've been more crisp and clear. Maybe it's just your mic.

Lyrics and flow were fine; delivery too. You have good intonation.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Strictt Ame » Apr 8th, '13, 15:51

defiantly the mic..its more of a show/performance mic, not the studio mic I used to have..but good lookin on the feedback, appreciate it
My Music
@InkredableAme
Strictt Ame
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby eXceL » Apr 12th, '13, 01:55

wassup mang, while the lyrics sound very personal I don’t feel that your delivery matched them emotionally, your flow was pretty good and I did not have a bad time listening to the song. It is actually much better than a lot of things ive heard on the net. Also I feel that the song could be a lot better with a chorus instead of straight verses like you had on there. The second rapper that came on was too loud and not mixed right, he also sounds like he is new at rapping as he lacks presence and delivery. Sounds like he might be still looking for his own sound. Overall the song could really benefit from a chorus like I mentioned earlier and better quality equipment. Finally a better performance by the second rapper would make this a much better song. Hope that helped !
eXceL
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Audio Stage