The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

B.A.D. - Get You

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

B.A.D. - Get You

Postby B.A.D. » May 15th, '13, 03:29

This is the first single of my upcoming album THE LAST KING, this album will be the closing chapter of the series I stared in 2005 in this website. So I hope some of you are exited. I'm very close to finishing the album, but I'll post up the final tracklist and release date soon so you guys can take a look. This album will be for free ONLY on trshady :) but It will also be up for sale in itunes, amazon and stuff if anyone wants to drop a little coin for your man :y: :y:

Anyways, I really hope you enjoy and let me know what you think.

TITLE: Get You
ARTIST: Big Ax-D
PRODUCER: Big Ax-D
ALBUM: The Last King

LINK:
https://soundcloud.com/new-millenium-dr ... -d-get-you

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=158263
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Re: B.A.D. - Get You

Postby Tash8 » May 15th, '13, 21:52

damn I like that piano that comes in the beat. Cool song man, you're quality is really great.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Eedee » May 17th, '13, 04:20

This was pretty dope and relaxing, man. Nice work! You've kept a high level of quality for a long time. I can't wait for the album and hopefully I can pitch in some $$ for ya if I can.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Kez » May 18th, '13, 01:46

I'm glad you're still working on a new album. I can't wait to hear that.

As always you are one of the few people on this site who can come with a different sound frequently, you very rarely sound the same as your last single. Even just production-wise. It's a very chilled out kind of beat for a lead single.

You sound very effortless. Like, it seems very natural. There is no sense to me that this was a really hard song to craft, but I don't mean that in an insulting way at all. It's a good thing. It meant I could listen to it more for enjoyment than to make the work worth it, if you get what i'm saying. It's pretty late so I might be making little to no sense here. Can't diss any of the delivery or pronunciation in any way at all, perfectly clear and you have your voice pretty much defined and figured out regardless what people suggest. You've been doing this long enough that it's redundant to suggest "tips" to "improve" your accent or some stupid old shit like that.

The lyrics in the verses were alright as usual, but I can't pretend that I was particularly enthralled by the subject matter or anything like that, it's just not my kind of thing and you know that very well by now. Can't criticise it, just can't rave about it much either. But the chorus is excellent, I love that. It fits perfectly, and the background vocal fits really well.. very ambient to me. Very nice to listen to, most definately.

It's a good track, but I always end up liking your real tracks more than your singles, so i'm sure this is no exception and I can't wait to hear the album.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby 313Relapse » May 18th, '13, 05:51

I really enjoyed this man. I haven't heard anything recent from you in ages.. I really liked your delivery in this, your voice comes in very powerful and you pronunciation is perfect. Flow stays interesting start to finish but my favorite aspect of this song is definitely your delivery and how well it worked out being all mixed together in the end. I'm really feelin your lyrics too, and i have to admit that chorus is pretty catchy ahha. This was a good song choice for a single.. i hope to hear more from you in the future
Throw you in the middle of the Ocean in a Blizzard with JAWS

Now get off my dick, dick's too short of a word for my dick
Get off my antidisestablishmentarianism you prick!
313Relapse
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby MistaVijilantee » May 18th, '13, 11:33

At first I thought you where American or British but then I looked on your profile and it's strange that you're a fellow Melbournian.
Because you sound heaps different, that is one fucking clean beat and your overall delivery was pretty superb, I'll go further into your catalog when I get another change
YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK

Check out my latest song: https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist ... vijilantee

Vijilantee on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTN150 ... gEP76MWJZw

Like Vijilantee on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iamjvp
MistaVijilantee
Soldier
Soldier

Postby B.A.D. » May 25th, '13, 04:13

@Tash - thanks brother!, havent heard from you in a minute

@Eedee - you know I appreciate that from my heart my brother :)

@Mr. K to the EZ - man... no words. Thank you, I know what you are saying and I definitively took it as a compliement!!.. thanks bro!... GET TO WORK ON MUSIC NOW!!!!

@313R - my brother thank you very much!! I have a question, did u had a previous nickname on this forum?.. anyhow, thanks a lot man!!

@MV - Hey bro, thanks, thats a big compliment, I am originally from Mexico but been living in Melbourne for the past 4 years, unfortunately VISA runs out in 2 months so I gotta find a new country lol

Thanks to everyone!!!!
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Le Tunisien » May 26th, '13, 01:57

hmmmm a chilling track i enjoyed it pretty much , though i was expecting another type of singing on the hook it would have been better if u did that type of singing like in the hook of " look in my eyes" remember? that was dope..the flow and delivery and entertaining as usual, a chill track keep it up i expect the best for the rest of your album . peace
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Postby mdemaz » May 26th, '13, 10:43

Iight, let's see what you got, boy...

Iight, interesting.

Hey there, club banger.

Epic mixing, crazy beat, flow is on-point.

Hook's decent.

This sorta reminds me off some early 00s radio stuff with a hip-hop edge.
Maybe the hook could have a bit more zing, you know?

Looking forward to your next project, brother.

We got this, man.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby B.A.D. » May 28th, '13, 12:21

lol wut? hahaha

I didn't understood what u mean... whats all this "light" and "we got this" stuff hahahaha

but umm... thanks, i suppose hahah
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby B.A.D. » Jun 3rd, '13, 03:40

bizzump
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Francesco » Jun 6th, '13, 12:31