The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

New song "Feelings" - Dilz

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

New song "Feelings" - Dilz

Postby FxTDilz » May 18th, '13, 01:26

This is a song I made at the start of the year and was actually my second song I ever released but I didn't like it so I took it down and recently decided to try and touch it up, improve the lyrics, flow and delivery and this is how it turned out. It's a song talking about my feelings while trying to make it as a rapper.
Please have a listen and comment your thoughts.
Also shout out to Mat Demaz for mixing this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1mRqIlq0PQ

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=159020&p=2187757#p2187757
FxTDilz
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: New song "Feelings" - Dilz

Postby 313Relapse » May 18th, '13, 17:53

This is awesome man. Lyrically this is exceptional. The flow an rhyme scheme are very well structured.. i feel like you could have had a bit of a more intricate flow but what you did really worked for the song. You have a really good voice for this, and for the most part the recording was great, You're delivery had strong and weak points but it meshed well with the feel of the song so it worked out. The chorus is the other highlight of the song. What you did there was great, The kind of chorus that you just wanna memorize after the first listen if you know what i mean Great track overall man good mix by mat too. keep it up bro
Throw you in the middle of the Ocean in a Blizzard with JAWS

Now get off my dick, dick's too short of a word for my dick
Get off my antidisestablishmentarianism you prick!
313Relapse
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby FxTDilz » May 19th, '13, 10:04

313Relapse wrote:This is awesome man. Lyrically this is exceptional. The flow an rhyme scheme are very well structured.. i feel like you could have had a bit of a more intricate flow but what you did really worked for the song. You have a really good voice for this, and for the most part the recording was great, You're delivery had strong and weak points but it meshed well with the feel of the song so it worked out. The chorus is the other highlight of the song. What you did there was great, The kind of chorus that you just wanna memorize after the first listen if you know what i mean Great track overall man good mix by mat too. keep it up bro

Thank you, yea this was a song I wrote ages ago and decided to fix up but it was quite hard only fixing up and not making a whole new song lol. what I did really was keep my original flow with new lyrics. thanks again for giving me a listen too and some cool feedback. If you want you can send me a link to some of your music and i'll check it out? and yea mats an awesome mixer.
FxTDilz
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby HotDawg » May 24th, '13, 02:09

Song is hawt. :]
HotDawg
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Eedee » May 24th, '13, 14:06

We both used the same beat haha, this was dope. I was really feeling the message (no pun intended!) and lyricism. Your flow was solid and such. You already know what I think of your stuff.

You have rhyming down pat. No worries. Just work on tightening your flow up and shit, you'll be fine. Demaz did a nice job on the mixing.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby mdemaz » May 26th, '13, 11:30

Have you ever had that feeling when your feeling all those feelings about the feelings that you have feelings about because you feel them?

Ya feel me?

But seriously, this is actually pretty good.

Better Days To Come was better, though.
The hook was a bit awkward to me, but, that's just me.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Return to Audio Stage