The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eedee ft. Mr. DGAF - "Crazy About You" (Lyric Video)

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Re: Eedee ft. Mr. DGAF - "Crazy About You" (Lyric Video)

Postby Francesco » Jun 16th, '13, 14:05

Eedee wrote:Oh shit haha, that looks terribly frustrating. But worth it when it's done.

In the process of making....Exactly. lol
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby TripleNineThree » Jun 16th, '13, 20:54

The chorus sounds great. I love the vocals on it and they are crystal clear. Definitely sounds like something I would hear on the radio as far as the hook goes.

Verse 1 - Dang!!!! You definitely brought it on this verse. Your delivery was great, I could feel the emotion in your voice. The only thing that sounds odd is when the song goes from your verse back into the hook. It doesn't seem like they go together because of the mixing. I'm not sure why because the mixing on your verse sounds great... it just doesn't match the hook if that makes any sense.

Verse 2 - DGAF, this is one of the best verses I have heard from you. I'm pretty certain the same person who mixed Eedee's verse mixed yours as well because they are similar in style which is great (Demaz I'm guessing?). I can tell that you have a microphone that isn't as high quality as Eedee because of the weird buzzing sound at parts which the mix brought out but your verse was still great.

Verse 3 - TO be honest, my internet is down so I'm using my phone as a wireless network and I can't get the dang video to play the third verse. I will keep trying and once I get it, I will update this with feed for the third verse!
TripleNineThree
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mr.DGAF » Jun 16th, '13, 21:56

Thanks man! I just got a new mic so the quality is a bit enter than my last songs, yet I know Eedee's working with near pro equipment haha so it's all good. Appreciate the looks dawg.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Postby Eedee » Jun 16th, '13, 23:21

Thanks Triple. :y:
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Previous

Return to Audio Stage