The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Thrift Shop [REMIX!]

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Re: Thrift Shop [REMIX!]

Postby B.A.D. » Jun 20th, '13, 02:54

Well I have to say something.. I am more than impressed with the quality, super clean. Even for a youtube upload so that means u guys mix on some professional type stuff. Good, I like quality

The kid has flow, his rap is super corny but I mean, its ok for the concept and age haha, but he can flow good, and again, his verse is mixed perfectly, awesome reverb u guys got in there.

Man, yeah.. you sound more professional obviously, and very comfortable. Just the lyrics I feel are not my type at all (not concept wise, but writing wise)... I have a concept song I have been shelving for a while which has to do with a lot of Theologies, but I think I curse once or twice in there :/

but let me know if youre interested anyhow.

good stuff man, very pro. I enjoyed listening to it
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Re: Thrift Shop [REMIX!]

Postby TripleNineThree » Jun 22nd, '13, 04:28

Thanks for the feedback man!

As for the collab, I have a lot of younger kids that look up to me. I'm also a leader in a church so I make it a rule not to collab on any song that has cussing or negative themes. Not that I have anything personal against cussing (especially if the person isn't a Christian, I can't expect them to follow all my standards that are based on my faith) but that's the standard for my collabs.

Thanks for the offer though!
TripleNineThree
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Audio Stage