The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

B.A.D. - THE LAST KING [album]

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

B.A.D. - THE LAST KING [album]

Postby B.A.D. » Jun 20th, '13, 09:23

THE LAST KING by: Big Ax-D

Alright so here it is. I worked for more than 1 year on this album. So I really hope u like it (and if not, then I respect it as long as u listened to it). I put all my heart and soul into this. And this is the last album I do under the concept of the birth, rise & death of a King. Anyhow, This album comes out thanks to all the hard-work by everyone who helped me and rode along with me during the creation of it.

The free download I have is only for TRSHADY, for you guys :flower: but unfortunately the file is super big, cuz I did professional mastering and rendering as required by the distributor so yeah
But the quality makes up for its size and download time :happy:
otherwise, you can always purchase it on itunes and its faster :) (and you help your brother out)

anyways:

All the songs are produced by me. (I also designed the cover)

01. The Last King
02. Let It Burn
03. Get Away (featuring Kez)
04. Looking Right
05. Some Crazy Shit
06. OK (feauting Hybrid Purity)
07. Relax
08. Symphony in a Minor
09. The Circus (featuring Tom Chambers)
10. The Royal Treatment
11. Psychopath Desire
12. Drive Slow
13. My Sinful Nature
14. Get You
15. Whispering (featuring Kez & Redzek)
16. Time Flies/Interlude
17. Most Wanted Alive pt.2 (featuring Kez)
18. Chivalry

Thanks to Kez, HP, Tom Chambers & Le Tunisien for letting their vocals on the album :)
Thanks to everyone that shows interest :flower:

ITUNES:
https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/the-l ... d662199868

FREE: (divided into 3 200mb parts)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7t0p4vdljyoh194/1.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tnvbrligq29a2bf/2.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5n1660g60nh05dc/3.rar

ALSO ON SPOTIFY!
http://open.spotify.com/album/2v6meGMda8Y1HpiKEjbic1

Fbck:
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=161224

Enjoy :worship: :worship: :b:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Re: B.A.D. - THE LAST KING [album]

Postby Eedee » Jun 20th, '13, 12:19

Ight, bro!! Looking good.

I'm going to download this for free, for now. Once I get some extra funds, I'll purchase this to help you out (hopefully you'll do the same when my album drops hehe).

You should upload this to Bandcamp so people can pay more than the minimum, IMO. Plus when you download it, you can choose mp3, etc. That way the mp3s are converted from the WAV render you upload. Much better than rendering in mp3 to begin with. Plus you can put it on your iPod and shit easier than converting it all to mp3.

Anyway, going to download this now and give it a listen tonight before I go to sleep. I'll leave you some feed tomorrow when I finish the album.

Seriously though, mad props for all this. Cover looks great, I know you do the beats and shit yourself, so I commend you for that. Nothing but respect, man. :y:

P.S. - Did you do the covers yourself? Because if the time comes and I need a cover, I might turn to you. :smoking: Btw, I still got that beat you sent me. I've been working on my solo album and shit, but I plan on getting to recording for that feature you sent me. :b:

edit: Well, at first it didn't let me DL it. Then it got through the first song and said the file was corrupted. I'll just wait until I can buy it off iTunes... :(
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Sam. » Jun 20th, '13, 19:20

Hell yeah I'll be DL'g this.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Le Tunisien » Jun 21st, '13, 00:43

hell yeah i assume its a dope album as always ill download it and hear it

EDIT: i cant download it , it cuts
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Arrinef » Jun 21st, '13, 01:37

i've been bumpin this for a good part of the day. I was blunt cruising in my van while "something crazy" was on repeat.
for sure im gonna go legit on itunes and cop this, yo ax this shit goes hard.

---- Image-----
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Postby B.A.D. » Jun 21st, '13, 03:03

My brothers thank you so much for showing interested!!!

I updated the first post with working download links :)

ArrineF, thanks a lot my man, that means a lot. Sames to Sam & E to the D & Mr. Redzek... Cheers guys!!!

apprech the love!
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Le Tunisien » Jun 21st, '13, 04:49

im listening shit is dope so far, ill give a feedback tomorrow !
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Eedee » Jun 21st, '13, 05:33

E to the D lol

Um, gonna download this tonight, man!

edit: Downloaded! Gonna vibe to it as I lay in bed, gonna listen again tomorrow when I'm working out. Will come back and post feedback. :y:
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Jun 22nd, '13, 15:48

Ight, let's get this feed going, boy. Listened to the album about five times back to front, front to back, upside down, etc. I think I know what I wanna say for each track. I'm going to say highlights for each track and at the very end kinda summarize it all for ya. :y:

-------------------------

01. The Last King 8/10
I love how the beat comes in. Those haunting pianos gave me chills the first time I put this album. I didn't know what to expect for this album and you came in hard. I love the sing-song flow you do at times. Makes it feel full as fuck. I love it. One thing I absolutely LOVE is that pitch distortion on "I, I" part. Mmmm, I love things like that.

02. Let It Burn 6/10
I can appreciate this song. Not my favorite on this album, as you can tell by the rating. But I can appreciate the flow and upbeat vibe of it. I don't know what it is about it though. I just don't connect with it. No worries though. We got fucking 15 or so more songs to get through. :smoking:

03. Get Away (featuring Kez) 7/10
Ight, again, love the pianos. And those synths make me feel chilly. Nice. Nice verses. I didn't feel Kez's verse at first listen, but then this song came on when I was doing legs at the gym... and his message just clicked and I can feel this verse now. :y:

04. Looking Right 8/10
This one made me wanna get back on the treadmill and run more. Such a dope vibe, man. I love your production. Your vocal presence makes it feel as full as can be. That hook is just pure eargasm, bro. Good shit.

05. Some Crazy Shit 6/10
Unforuntely, I didn't heed the beginning tag lol. Same as Let It Burn, I can appreciate the vibe but I just didn't feel this one.

06. OK (feauting Hybrid Purity) 6/10
That beat... wtf haha. It's so weirdly awesome. I'm still not sure what to think about that vocal melody hahahaha. Good shit? God, I just don't know. I think I like it though.

07. Relax 7/10
Already fed this, I think on the thread. This is pretty nice. A good song to just vibe to while running on the treadmill. :worship:

08. Symphony in a Minor 9/10
The first 9 on the album! I love this fucking beat. FUCK. It's so good. I love your flow. Your voice is just pure smexy on this one. Is that a wordplay on the title? Lol.

09. The Circus (featuring Tom Chambers) 5/10
This song only gets a 5 because of Tom's verse. It's so boring vocally. Nice lyrics, but his delivery could've been heaps better. I love your part though.

10. The Royal Treatment 10/10
The first 10. This song is damn near perfection. I love the singing, the beat, the tone of the voice, the lyrics, the flow... That hook is great, man. Not much else to say, I just really love this one. I always find myself hitting replay on this one.

11. Psychopath Desire 7/10
Anger management is the punishment for my psychiatrist, :worship:
Great song. Love the slow, devilish flow and delivery.

12. Drive Slow 7/10
Huehuehue, that beat. I fucking love it. So far this album has exceeded my expectations. :y:

13. My Sinful Nature 7/10
I feel as if this is the evil, eerie, slow stretch of the album. To be honest, the last three songs kinda blend together for me. Which isn't bad, though. But they're all nice.

14. Get You 6/10
Sounds like some Caribbean shit lol - I fed you this already I think. Not bad, very smooth and chill vibe, man.

15. Whispering (featuring Kez & Redzek) 6/10
Eh. I can understand the message. I really love the hook. The verses from Kez and Redzek are both nice but I just wasn't really feeling it, nahimean? I say this a lot, but it's true, but I can appreciate the song though.

16. Time Flies/Interlude 10/10
I'm absolutely in love with this song. The drum pattern is dope as fuck. The melody and entire beat, I guess, is genuinely awesome. Plus I love the way you build up in vocal tone and lyrics to parts. I get a good feeling when I hear this one. Definitely one of my favorites. If not my favorite.

17. Most Wanted Alive pt.2 (featuring Kez) 8/10
Solid song. Nice verses and beat. The vibe is very aggressive. I'm diggin' it. The hook's flow felt weird near the 3rd bar going into the 4th though. Only thing that dragged it down for me. Otherwise it was pretty damn good. Your flow is dope.

18. Chivalry 9/10
Loving the unorthodox drum pattern in using toms. Sounds very chill. I'm loving the hook. A solid ass song, man. Great song to close the album with. Feels very fitting as a bookend for the whole album and concept. :y:

----------------------

Overall, I give this album a 8/10. A few songs dragged it down, but it was mostly that TC feature. Felt like it didn't belong on the album. Otherwise, this was a great album. I wasn't expecting anything since I never really sat down and listened to you before and you pleasantly surprised me.

A few things to note:
- Your adlibs. They feel jumbled at times. Like they're not volumed/lined up properly. Nothing too major because the quality is so great, but I can still hear some flaws in the layers.
- Your production is really dope. What do you use? MIDI keyboard? FL Studio? I'd love to know your set-up.
- Your mixing. Sounds professional. Really great. What do you use program-wise?

I can see myself bumping this A LOT. Great work, man. Major props to you. :b:
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby B.A.D. » Jun 23rd, '13, 05:50

Eedee man, I have no words

thank you very very very much for your detailed feedback, I'm very glad you liked it man, thanks a lot for listening and keep enjoying it man!!, pass it to Demaz for me.

Thanks again bro, Glad u liked it
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Eedee » Jun 23rd, '13, 07:36

Will do. When I get some extra money I'll buy it off iTunes to help you out.

As for the beat/feature you sent me, I'ma try to work on that as well. Hell, that might even go as a bonus track for my solo album. If that's cool with you?
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Francesco » Jun 24th, '13, 12:19

Good look homie... :worship:
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby B.A.D. » Jul 8th, '13, 04:21

Thanks a lot fam. Make :))) I appreciate it a lot

Sorry I havent been active but I'm out of the city at the moment and just now I have signal with my phone.
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby B.A.D. » Jul 20th, '13, 00:33

bump
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Eedee » Jul 20th, '13, 08:31

Eedee wrote:- Your production is really dope. What do you use? MIDI keyboard? FL Studio? I'd love to know your set-up.
- Your mixing. Sounds professional. Really great. What do you use program-wise?

Might've missed this, BAD. :y:
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Next

Return to Audio Stage