The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

My Time Is Now

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

My Time Is Now

Postby Atone » Jul 8th, '13, 18:32

so i took my time with my next project, litterally started recording it about a year ago, but went into full on focus on this album about 6 months ago, the album is called "Welcome To My Nightmare", which is a darker toned album, it's going to be part of my "Dreams and Nightmares" series, after this album i am working on another album called "The Dream Catcher" which will show that anybody can overcome their nightmares, sort of like a split personality type series,

after that, i will be working on 1 final album, and then i'm taking a break from music for a little bit,

anyways, here is the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMySEAsuMBM

Link Of Feed: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=161433&p=2234816#p2234816
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: My Time Is Now

Postby Eedee » Jul 9th, '13, 03:03

Are you using the same mic you've been using the past few years? The quality hasn't changed. And you're still excruciatingly off-beat. However, your lyrics and shit are nice. I like the messsage. Sounds like you don't have a pop filter either?

I will peep this album, however. :y:
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Trimss » Jul 9th, '13, 07:44

Atone, you say you have a better job and shit.. Then please buy another microphone.

It's really hard to judge your songs with that horrible quality. Please, buy a 30 dollars microphone or something.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Mr.DGAF » Jul 14th, '13, 21:43

I actually liked the opening. Quality aside, your flow sounds like you can work it acapella, got some nice lyrics too. Once the beat hits you are on beat for like 20 or 30 seconds then you take a pause and it fucks up. Like I said, the intro was on point flow wise so I know you know how to do that ish, it's gotta be a pacing issue or something. Just keep working on it dawg, shit will come together. I wasn't feeling the hook too much because again, that was around the time you really lost the flow. Got some work to do, could use a better mic, but there's some positive stuff in here.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Return to Audio Stage