The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

VETTORI- SOUNDCLOUD UPDATED

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

VETTORI- SOUNDCLOUD UPDATED

Postby Vettori » Jul 29th, '13, 19:51

I have far to many new songs atm to post them up individually. So I'm going to share this instead. I've Been away, & have made a lot of big changes in my life. I've concluded that I want nothing more then to educate through music. It was there for my growing up. I think it's time I pay back what I learned.

http://www.Soundcloud.com/Daniel-King-23

Since it is my first day back to my homeland of TR where it all began. I Have a lot of catching up to do, So hit me with a pm if you have any songs you would like me to check out. I will do my best to remain active on this forum. I hope to see some old faces :P....Or usernames lol

Link to feed

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=159207
Vettori
Soldier
Soldier

Re: VETTORI- SOUNDCLOUD UPDATED

Postby Wallace » Jul 30th, '13, 02:36

I stopped since april this year (2013) to write songs.
I started in 2006 and intended to keep on going, but I paused, and I need somethin special to restart writing. Only few melodies come to me eventually.

Maybe listening to some others non official songs help me.
I still have 2 of your songs on my list, one of them is exactly "When you're not there", they resisted the BIG cleaning of the excess I did last year, because they are good. Let's get some more.
Wallace
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Wallace » Jul 30th, '13, 02:56

Well skimming fast, listenin to each song one time, cuz i'm going to read and sleep (it's almost 11 pm on my country), they sound really crafted. I'm pumped to return writing :)
Best ones are "I wonder when" and "Bein' alive". You write like a professional.
A drawback is the flow. It's good, but you seem to just have one.
Wallace
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Coulter » Jul 30th, '13, 03:30

Holy shit, man. 'I Wonder When' was fantastic. For someone who's still underground, that song had a lot of heart and you shaped it out perfectly. The flow, the lyrics, everything man. I just paused it so I could say this, but I'm planning on listening to the rest. Have fun recording, because this shit was great.
Miller wrote:
I'm gonna be pissed if Em finally beefs again and it's with fucking Iggy.
Coulter
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eedee » Jul 30th, '13, 08:36

So I just listened to "I Wonder When". This was so fucking dope, man. I love your lyrics. And your flow was near perfect. :y:

Quality isn't that bad, either. Smooth yet has a nice grimy feel to it, nahimean? I like the flanger you used on the hook. :sweating:
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Vettori » Jul 31st, '13, 18:04

Thank you guys very much for taking time to check it out.
I here you Wallace, as of lately I have been trying to re develope my flow. It's my biggest challenge.
I have sacrificed a lot of it for content, but now that I'm getting better with content I can try to Better that aspect. Thank you guys so much :) I hope it was good on your ears. I'll try my best to keep evolving. It won't be easy :)
Vettori
Soldier
Soldier

Postby MistaVijilantee » Aug 1st, '13, 09:52

I got your PM.
"I Wonder When" like every else has said is great, however I feel that your voice doesn't have enough emotion behind it, but I do think it suits this song.
That hook is fucking ill as well.
I'm gonna check the rest a bit later.
YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK

Check out my latest song: https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist ... vijilantee

Vijilantee on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTN150 ... gEP76MWJZw

Like Vijilantee on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iamjvp
MistaVijilantee
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Vettori » Aug 1st, '13, 17:18

thanks, I do have my own vocal limitations... My mind hears melodies that I sometimes can't reach. But it's better to attempt then to leave it sounding plain. :) I appreciate you taking time to listen :)
Vettori
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Audio Stage