The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Dilz - First Music Video

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Dilz - First Music Video

Postby FxTDilz » Aug 11th, '13, 10:47

Made the song and video today, was just playing around with what I could do.. Not the best but hey, it's aight :P "Long Days Cold Nights Remix"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuxXWa4dDcI

LoF - viewtopic.php?f=38&t=162594&p=2267428#p2267428
FxTDilz
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Dilz - First Music Video

Postby Mr.DGAF » Aug 11th, '13, 10:54

This is dope dude, you did a good job of keeping a similar style. I like the shots and all too, it would've been cool to see you keep to the sporty theme a tad more but no biggie. Obviously the quality isn't quite as good but that's to be expected dude. All in all, good shit haha. I liked it.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Postby FxTDilz » Aug 11th, '13, 12:05

Mr.DGAF wrote:This is dope dude, you did a good job of keeping a similar style. I like the shots and all too, it would've been cool to see you keep to the sporty theme a tad more but no biggie. Obviously the quality isn't quite as good but that's to be expected dude. All in all, good shit haha. I liked it.

Haha awesome bro thanks for the feed. funny thing is, I was gonna keep to the sporty theme but went to use the bench press and get some shots of me using that and I couldn't find the big plates, only these little 5kgs haha so I didn't wanna turn the music vid into everyone critisizing me over not being able to lift much so I left it alone lol.
FxTDilz
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Ticalrecords » Aug 14th, '13, 02:35

it was nice man, i liked the black and white grainyness of it. it was clean though, yk? anyways, keep at it
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Audio Stage