The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Vettori- The selfish man

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Vettori- The selfish man

Postby Vettori » Aug 14th, '13, 01:46

Vettori
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Vettori- The selfish man

Postby Eedee » Aug 14th, '13, 02:19

Dude, this was fucking dope. A few stumbles here and there with pronouncing some words, like you trail off at the end of bars to catch up on the next ones. And some awkward pauses in flow (second verse, I believe).

Other than that, loving the delivery/rhymes/flow, etc. Nice work, man!
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Ticalrecords » Aug 14th, '13, 02:23

i liked the hook, it was catchy, a lil depressing, but its all good. only complaint i can think of is that part in the hook when you say "will you catch me" - the "Me" part is slightly off pitch. i'm not one to talk cuz i cant ing worth jack shit either, i'm just saying loll. mixing was good too

i also listened to Beautiful, and when you sang in that it was on pitch, you did a good job on that one.
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Vettori » Aug 14th, '13, 23:32

Thanks a lot guys.. My voice has been going through some changes..I've had a few oddities occur that effected my voice slightly..But I am trying :P sometimes I'm guilty of recording when I'm out of energy as well..Some bad habits I need to work on... Thanks for giving it a chance.
Vettori
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Solace » Aug 14th, '13, 23:46

Good track, didn't have many flaws other than the singing, so I'll just focus on the flaw. Your pitch could be much smoother at times, so I suppose you could either use a pitch correcting program (pirate Melodyne?) or just practice singing a lot more...An example of when is "You're simply not alive to the minds that I speak with". Awkward deeper pitch. I feel like your delivery could be much more defined, you more or less have it on lock but I think you could work on just projecting your voice further.

P.S. I'd also like to see some more drastic (completely left/right) panning in your vocals, you could sound so much fuller.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby B.A.D. » Aug 14th, '13, 23:58

Hey man, this is awesome... the beat is lovely and cool to ride to, I think maybe you should've switched the flow every now and then as its a very predictable structure. The hook is amazing, and I love how the beat changes on the second verse

I dont know if its the mixing or where I'm listening to this song, but I have to say that before you sounded way more professional, in terms of delivery, structuring, flow and singing. This one feels a bit more rushed than your usual top standards

You killed that third verse man, sick rhymes and lyrics

awesome stuff bro!
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Vettori » Aug 15th, '13, 06:08

Thanks a lot :) Yeah, I am going to try work on singing better.. It's a very depressing place where i'm from, and a little bit of it rubs off on me.
I've been learning a lot about changing my flow, I am just having a difficult time transitioning. I always preferred content over everything, so I sometimes get really caught up in it. I did rush this.. I wrote a song a day 3 days in a row, Due to the time I can utilize the computer. I share it with others.
Also I change my studio equipment up a lot to try new things. This quality gave it a punch through the beat kind of sound, that My other qualities lacked...But now when it's listened to in headphones its not great.. But if I play it on speakers it has a clearer sound.
I'm glad you guys are honest. Thank you very much for checking it out.
Good luck with all your music
Vettori
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Arsini » Aug 22nd, '13, 03:48

the "would you catch me" part is so nice. However, I think the rest of the chorus is kind of boring. Got a good melody start here though. Flow is good, i just couldn't really pay too much close attention because you're kind of hard to hear over the beat the way it's mixed. Keep doing your thing, not bad at all :)
Arsini
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Tash8 » Aug 26th, '13, 21:04

This is awesome work, you sound emotionless which ironically enough works well with this beat. Only suggestion I would have is workin on fitting the vocals better with the beat. When the piano hits the beat gets way louder and you're vocals get a bit drowned out. Its very minor.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Vettori » Aug 27th, '13, 16:11

Hey homie :D Thanks a lot..Yeah I noticed that afterwords..I get antsy some times and don't fix the error of my ways :P
Which has been my biggest fault..I should take a little more time on the projects. Thanks for checking in..I hope all has been well

Thank you to everyone who checked it out & gave it a chance..I'm very appreciative of your support.
Vettori
Soldier
Soldier

Postby sneakerheadshady » Sep 21st, '13, 14:34

this is dope as hell, your flow is sweet, a few word stumbles, but thats about it for flaws, this is fire man...
#Silver #Rolly #bigray #Pain #flamez #charlotte #Hage #Samantha #guilty #eedee #horsefam #snake #raul #EG
horse wrote:You’ll never go gold, that’s why you’re just silver

Sneakerheads check out the sneaker thread!
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=164272&start=15
sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Le Tunisien » Sep 24th, '13, 04:04

i like this one, the hook was dope..at second part of hook i noticed one of the layers went off for a moment should have kept them both goin all along the hook...anyways the beat was cool and the delivery is nice should change the flow here and there to make it sound diverse and more entertaining, anyways good job
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Glightning » Sep 29th, '13, 01:02

Dude your songs dope! I'm really digging it. That chorus is really catchy. I just became a fan of yours. Keep doing your thing man and keep makin hits.
GO BEZERK!
Glightning
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Audio Stage