The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

FIRST MUSIC VIDEO!

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Re: FIRST MUSIC VIDEO!

Postby VintageSlimBish » Oct 5th, '13, 02:09

Eedee wrote:It's not off topic. Nice try, though.

Triple's flow on this song is basically flawless. He rode the beat perfectly. And his voice was great, one of his best voices he's ever done. And I don't even like the guy. He's a total nut.

You're just trolling now.

I'm on a different level then you in hip hop, my opinion means more.

Nice try.
If you have anything more to say, battle me.
Can't even believe I'd do it... waste of time.
Last edited by VintageSlimBish on Oct 5th, '13, 02:10, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
VintageSlimBish
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Eedee » Oct 5th, '13, 02:10

You're just affirming my statement.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby VintageSlimBish » Oct 5th, '13, 02:11

Eedee wrote:You're just affirming my statement.

That's what I thought.
Cya. Amateur.
Image Image
VintageSlimBish
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Eedee » Oct 5th, '13, 02:13

Okie dokie. :y:
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Mr.DGAF » Oct 5th, '13, 06:54

VintageSlimBish wrote:Nice try.

I'd like to see this.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Postby VintageSlimBish » Oct 5th, '13, 07:01

Mr.DGAF wrote:
VintageSlimBish wrote:Nice try.

I'd like to see this.

I didn't say he's bad. He's got potential, and can def go in. But I was just cut from sharper metal, that's all. ;)

And considering this might be getting off topic, I said what I needed to say abouy OP's song.

That's my honest advice,

L8r
Image Image
VintageSlimBish
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Eedee » Oct 5th, '13, 07:22

The ratio between your skill and the way you give people feedback only makes you look like a douchebag.

That's my honest feedback.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby VintageSlimBish » Oct 5th, '13, 07:58

Eedee wrote:The ratio between your skill and the way you give people feedback only makes you look like a douchebag.

That's my honest feedback.

I don't know man, your honesty is a little weird. You said in one of your vids you USE to be overweight. :whistle: Seems like you have a little grasp on reality.

lol Stop beefing with me dude or battle, seriously, you're sad attempt of following me around to dig out shit is being a douchebag. I just joined this forum dude, I really could careless what happens, so either get off my nuts or bann me dude, it won't be the end of the world. I can get my shady news from other sources.

Seeing as being a forum mod on this forum, is the closest you'll ever be in being on top in related to hip hop, do whatever you want dude. I shit on you in the real world regardless. you've got 99 videos but a bitch ain't in one,
Image Image
VintageSlimBish
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Eedee » Oct 5th, '13, 09:33

I'm not going to put too much weight (lol) into what you say... I heard your song before you took it down. Lol.

:y:
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby KoLyric » Oct 5th, '13, 20:38

You've got an extremely smooth voice. Most notably in the hook.
Definitely a dope first music video. Not much criticism for the video that you haven't received already, but I'm sure you'll get a groove visually as you progress and make more music.
Although I don't agree with the religious undertones, I always respect and can appreciate an artist's decision to intertwine their beliefs within a song. All the while not shoving it down people's throats. It also helped convey the song's overall concept.
In terms of the flow, more in depth, I thought it worked here. It's fine. BUT, out of personal preference, I always encourage other artists to really try animating their flows/rhyme schemes more often. Change-ups/Switching up the way you deliver a line/etc.

Ultimately, the presence and voice is all there upon listening. Your only issue here is to try and look more comfortable when performing/shooting a video.

Withered Wallflower- Coming soon.
KoLyric
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Eedee » Oct 5th, '13, 23:50

@ KoLyric

Just so you know, you've passed 5 posts, so you'll be able to post freely now without any comment approval from the mods. Keep up the great feedback, too. It's good to see someone like you frequent songs and be honest and nice about it. :y:
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby KoLyric » Oct 5th, '13, 23:55

Eedee wrote:@ KoLyric

Just so you know, you've passed 5 posts, so you'll be able to post freely now without any comment approval from the mods. Keep up the great feedback, too. It's good to see someone like you frequent songs and be honest and nice about it. :y:

FINALLY! But, yes, I feel there is a great medium for giving feedback constructively, without sounding like a jerk haha.
But allow me to digress, for the sake of the topic.

@TripleNine, has it been posted anywhere when 9/9/93 will be released??? Will it contain similar themes expressed in this song?

KoLyric
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Eedee » Oct 6th, '13, 00:01

I hate to speak for Triple, but 9/9/93 will more than likely have Christian tones. He is, after all, a Christian rapper. I helped him create a sick concept for one of his songs for the album since he had writer's block, which had a Christian message, I guess you could call it. I feel like he doesn't preach in his music though. That's the thing. He just talks about Christ like he's a good friend of his. His songs are personal, and he's not being a preacher, he's just getting across how he feels and he just happens to be feeling Christ (lol, shhhh)

Just for the record, I'm similar to you KoLyric. I don't agree with his religious beliefs, but he is a talented artist and I appreciate and respect his beliefs. He makes great songs. And he's a nice guy in real life. When I first heard this song, it felt like he was talking directly to me. And it honestly kinda jiggled something deep inside me from when I used to be Christian haha. That's the power of music, I guess.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby KoLyric » Oct 6th, '13, 00:20

Eedee wrote: That's the power of music, I guess.

The beautiful part about it, too.
And I agree completely, when an artist can present their views without seeming preachy takes talent all on its own.

Mentioning Christ in a song, for Triple, is genuine because it has played a potent role in his life. Nothing to hate about that. It's the same thing as any other artist dedicating their songs to other things in their life. (Tangible and intangible)

KoLyric
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Eedee » Oct 6th, '13, 00:23

Yes, exactly. Christ for him is just as potent as astronomy for me. I reference it a lot in my songs.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

PreviousNext

Return to Audio Stage