The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

"I Want It" (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) [HD]

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Re: "I Want It" (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) [HD]

Postby Flamez » Sep 25th, '13, 19:33

That lakers sweatshirt :toocool:

Cool video. I liked the beat and lyrics.
Flamez
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Eedee » Sep 25th, '13, 19:40

Lakers all day baby.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Tash8 » Sep 25th, '13, 19:41

Cool song man, but I have one criticism about the video, what's with the one-take music video? There should be a new shot every 3 seconds or so. Otherwise it'll get boring. I like the idea of the camera following you but maybe you could change the angle, lose focus, zoom in/out, etc.

And Golden State all day baby
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Eedee » Sep 25th, '13, 19:43

Tash8 wrote:Cool song man, but I have one criticism about the video, what's with the one-take music video? There should be a new shot every 3 seconds or so. Otherwise it'll get boring. I like the idea of the camera following you but maybe you could change the angle, lose focus, zoom in/out, etc.

Well, I'm trying to do something different for each music video. First one was a montage. This one is a one-shot type deal, my upcoming one is a cut/scene one... not sure what to do with the last one though.

But I did change angle, he did zoom in, there's some focusing, etc. I personally don't think the video is boring, but to each his own. At least you think the song is cool.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Tash8 » Sep 25th, '13, 19:47

Eedee wrote:
Tash8 wrote:Cool song man, but I have one criticism about the video, what's with the one-take music video? There should be a new shot every 3 seconds or so. Otherwise it'll get boring. I like the idea of the camera following you but maybe you could change the angle, lose focus, zoom in/out, etc.

Well, I'm trying to do something different for each music video. First one was a montage. This one is a one-shot type deal, my upcoming one is a cut/scene one... not sure what to do with the last one though.

But I did change angle, he did zoom in, there's some focusing, etc. I personally don't think the video is boring, but to each his own. At least you think the song is cool.

Hey man, I respect your creativity and just cause I wasn't feeling this dont mean it's wrong. So its all good man, if this is what you wanted to do, then that's all that matters. My opinion is just an opinion. But just to clarify, what i meant by changing angle, zooming in, and focusing is doing that by cutting and and using a different shot. Obviously, you did not want to go that route with this music video, so my advice above is useless.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Mr.DGAF » Sep 25th, '13, 19:49

LAKERS!!!!!
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Sep 25th, '13, 19:50

WHEW LAKERS! REPRESENTING FAM.

Haven't heard it yet, I'm still at class. I'll try to give you feed when I get home.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Eedee » Sep 25th, '13, 19:51

Nah, it's cool. I was just explaining what my process was behind this particular video. In terms of experimenting with the videos I'm doing for this album.

It's all good! :b:

DGAF knows what's up haha

And Pain, homie, take your time. It'll be here when you're ready. (Get off TR and learn, son)
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Sep 25th, '13, 20:38

Damn this was really dope. Loved it. Although when you said "kick your ass" it sound so flat that it came out weak. You gotta say that shit like you mean it nahmean. Dope nonetheless.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Eedee » Sep 25th, '13, 20:46

PAINKILLƎR wrote:Damn this was really dope. Loved it. Although when you said "kick your ass" it sound so flat that it came out weak. You gotta say that shit like you mean it nahmean. Dope nonetheless.

Fuckin' DGAF gives me shit for that all the time. Huehuehue. I meant it to be almost sarcastic, hence the tone. "I'd die for my crew" is saying it like I mean it. :sweating:

Thanks yo. :b:
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Mr.DGAF » Sep 26th, '13, 05:08

Eedee wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:Damn this was really dope. Loved it. Although when you said "kick your ass" it sound so flat that it came out weak. You gotta say that shit like you mean it nahmean. Dope nonetheless.

Fuckin' DGAF gives me shit for that all the time. Huehuehue. I meant it to be almost sarcastic, hence the tone. "I'd die for my crew" is saying it like I mean it. :sweating:

Thanks yo. :b:

I'll kick your eeeass.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Postby Rollimeo » Sep 26th, '13, 05:46

I agree with with first comment you didn't look awkward in the video, you look comfortable in the video
The only reason I checked this out is because of the video, you know if you gonna put the effort into making a video, I might as well check it out. It was a good starting out video but try to get the next one with a bit more stuff going on in it not just you rapping in front of cam. It was still a cool vid tho.

only listened to the song twice plus the first time listening to you. the quality is good but was not digging the song. You had a pretty nice flow though and I'm only one person but yeah just wasn't felling it. Keep it up tho
Rollimeo
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eedee » Sep 26th, '13, 07:49

Thanks Menzo!!

And cheers, Rollimeo - appreciate the honesty.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Spyder » Sep 26th, '13, 20:17

Brooklyn. Thread.

Your delivery was good, the flow in the first was much better than the second. The second verse honestly sounded a little bored as far as the flow. But the punch ins kinda gave it more to listen to. Beat was nice. The video was boring as tash said, but youre making beats and recording every day, video editing is the least important.
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Le Tunisien » Sep 26th, '13, 21:34

this song needed a Catchy hook, and i think you should record from different angles (using 2 cameras or recording 2 times to make it diverse for example and then cut them and organise the parts its easy to do) and i think you dont look like the way you sound haha nice to see..the lyrics are good but i feel like you needed to add a special touch to it a bridge/ hookr or something..keep it up
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

PreviousNext

Return to Audio Stage