The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Dilz - Taste of Fame (Feat. SwizZz & Nay Nay)

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Dilz - Taste of Fame (Feat. SwizZz & Nay Nay)

Postby FxTDilz » Oct 12th, '13, 07:54

Here's a link to the song on youtube, make sure to like and share if your feeling it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMfRX9JP6yc

And if you wanna support me, buy the song from my bandcamp page:
http://dilzmusic.bandcamp.com/track/tas ... zz-nay-nay

LoF - viewtopic.php?f=38&t=164753&p=2365321#p2365321
FxTDilz
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Dilz - Taste of Fame (Feat. SwizZz & Nay Nay)

Postby Eedee » Oct 12th, '13, 08:21

Nay Nay was meh meh

Swizz had a good hook and his verse was slick.

I liked your content and rhymes yo
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby mdemaz » Oct 12th, '13, 08:31

Pretty solid track.

Nice and positive.

Cool beat, verse are good, SwizZz goes in, you go in.

I think you need to work on your double-time a bit, because you fall off your flow a few times, but, other than that, pretty fucking legit.

I know these kids will shit themselves when The Other Side drops.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby FxTDilz » Oct 13th, '13, 00:36

mdemaz wrote:Pretty solid track.

Nice and positive.

Cool beat, verse are good, SwizZz goes in, you go in.

I think you need to work on your double-time a bit, because you fall off your flow a few times, but, other than that, pretty fucking legit.

I know these kids will shit themselves when The Other Side drops.

was my first time ever tryna work with a flow like that haha. one guy was saying it sounded like a yela flow, doubt it haha. otherside ftw ;)
FxTDilz
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Mr.DGAF » Oct 14th, '13, 20:43

I like the beat a lot, and swizz brings that hook yo. I quite dig his hook. Nay-Nay isn't bad, I like his delivery. Never heard of the dude, is he a friend of yours or no haha? Idk, anyways, he had a decent verse. Nothing spectacular but it was quite solid. SwizZle fish brought a pretty dope verse, I like when he hit the double time then came back. Plus the shout out was dope too haha. I really, really like that you switched your flow up on this song. However, it's still a bit rough around the edges. There were some really solid parts where you intertwined a slow flow at the end of the bar. But I kind of had a hard time distinguishing what you said; maybe it was the accent, though I don't really think so because I've never had a hard time hearing your lyrics. IDK. It was a solid song though, very much so listenable. Just work on clarity a little I guess haha.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Postby FxTDilz » Oct 15th, '13, 08:02

Mr.DGAF wrote:I like the beat a lot, and swizz brings that hook yo. I quite dig his hook. Nay-Nay isn't bad, I like his delivery. Never heard of the dude, is he a friend of yours or no haha? Idk, anyways, he had a decent verse. Nothing spectacular but it was quite solid. SwizZle fish brought a pretty dope verse, I like when he hit the double time then came back. Plus the shout out was dope too haha. I really, really like that you switched your flow up on this song. However, it's still a bit rough around the edges. There were some really solid parts where you intertwined a slow flow at the end of the bar. But I kind of had a hard time distinguishing what you said; maybe it was the accent, though I don't really think so because I've never had a hard time hearing your lyrics. IDK. It was a solid song though, very much so listenable. Just work on clarity a little I guess haha.

thanks for the feed bro. nay nay is not really a mate just been talking to him sometimes but we decided to try land this collab using his connections. yea the shout out was fucking awesome lol. yea from the start i was never really feeling the beat (used to complain to eedee heaps about it lol) so i went with trying a new flow, i know i didn't nail it but i was still happy with myself for changing shit up a bit though lol. thanks bro
FxTDilz
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Audio Stage