The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

True Story [NEW SONG!]

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Re: True Story [NEW SONG!]

Postby MistaVijilantee » Oct 27th, '13, 05:19

TripleNineThree wrote:Yessir. I wasn't raise in a Christian household or anything like that. I became a Christian when I was 16 after I got arrested for marijuana and drug paraphanelia. Before I became a Christian, I was struggled with depression and suicidal thoughts - I also use to cut myself and was angry at God (I didn't really believe God existed, I just wanted a scapegoat for my problems). But, once I became a Christian, everything changed.

So yup, it's about me! haha

Word.
It's dope you can translate into song form.
Also, my "thought this was going to be corny" comment was because I skimmed through the lyrics, and until I heard the song, thought it was going to be like "don't do drugs, drugs are bad yada yada".
I'm not saying they're good, haha. I'm just saying that it's been done plenty of times so I was impressed when you dropped this gem m8 :y:
YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK

Check out my latest song: https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist ... vijilantee

Vijilantee on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTN150 ... gEP76MWJZw

Like Vijilantee on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iamjvp
MistaVijilantee
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TripleNineThree » Oct 27th, '13, 13:32

Thanks man!
TripleNineThree
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Tomer666 » Nov 19th, '13, 17:38

Amazing, the production is wonderful, your flow is flawless and the lyrics are incredible. I like your rhyming technique, this is undoubtedly one of the best songs I've heard in a good while in the Audio State. Brilliant.
Tomer666
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby FxTDilz » Nov 20th, '13, 13:14

This beat sounds amazing. I can't believe how dope this track, you sound so angry in this, the adlibs accompany this perfectly. your lyrics are deep and i can definitely relate to so much of this. My favourite track from you bro, can't wait to drop this collab we got going on. You and Eedee, best rappers on this forum
FxTDilz
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby TripleNineThree » Nov 26th, '13, 03:58

Thanks guys!!
TripleNineThree
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Tash8 » Dec 2nd, '13, 00:03

great song, great lyrics...love the energy of the track good work boss