The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Redzek -Real Love [NEW]

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Redzek -Real Love [NEW]

Postby Le Tunisien » Nov 11th, '13, 00:37

okay here is some new material...im posting it here to get your thoughts, i pretty much enjoyed this song cuz i wrote it for my girl and she loved it,and i tried to do my best for the hook so let me know what yall think..

Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Re: Redzek -Real Love [NEW]

Postby Trimss » Nov 11th, '13, 02:23

Like the execution of the song isn't that bad (hook is a bit weird, but it works and everything else is ok I like the second verse/bridge) but come on man this is sooo corny.. I mean do whatever you want, I'm happy you're happy with your girl and hopefully you'll live with her your whole life, marry her and have babies with her but the song is still very corny and generic.

Good job still bro
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby mdemaz » Nov 11th, '13, 05:27

A lot better than your older stuff.

I can even see some improvement from your newer stuff too.

The mixing is nice and clean and I like that. Your other stuff sounded too overproduced to me, but, I still thought it was decent, but, this sounds a lot better to me. I think this might be the sound you were looking for. I strongly recommend that you mix more songs like this.

Good work!
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Eedee » Nov 11th, '13, 09:43

First thing I noticed was the mixing was much better/cleaner than your usual stuff. I liked that.

Hook was weird, layered a bit oddly, not sure I like it.

I like the lyrics though, you have some dope schemes and your flow is very solid.

Just work on fixing up those layers, and making sure those adlibs are aligned perfectly so it doesn't sound so messy. :y:
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Boston » Nov 11th, '13, 23:31

Seems like youve gotten better flow wise.. And the pronunciation too.. Let it be corny,, or let others think it is. There will still be people that like it. Personally it aint for me but im glad ya happy with ya girl. Gooduck bro and crazy to see ur a shady vet now lol damn how i missed a lot..
Boston
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Le Tunisien » Nov 12th, '13, 04:22

Boston wrote:Seems like youve gotten better flow wise.. And the pronunciation too.. Let it be corny,, or let others think it is. There will still be people that like it. Personally it aint for me but im glad ya happy with ya girl. Gooduck bro and crazy to see ur a shady vet now lol damn how i missed a lot..

hahaha damn man yep you missed really alot...i been here for too long and you as well i guess you just didnt log as much anyways thx for your feedback i appreciate it,and for the other guys thank you as well i know it may sound a lil corny but really i just didnt care at all if it would come out corny i just wanted to deliver a message through a song, so thx everyone im glad almost all of you liked it
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Restlesswon » Dec 17th, '13, 03:55

I haven't heard you in years, not a bad song man. I like the lyrics, your flow is good.
Restlesswon
Soldier
Soldier

Postby B.A.D. » Dec 26th, '13, 17:31

Hey man, your delivery and quality is improving Big Big time :y:

good on you bro!, Im looking forward for your new material :b:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Le Tunisien » Dec 27th, '13, 16:24

Restlesswon wrote:I haven't heard you in years, not a bad song man. I like the lyrics, your flow is good.

yeah man i havent seen you around in years lol, im glad you liked the lyrics and flow :8) thanks

B.A.D. wrote:Hey man, your delivery and quality is improving Big Big time :y:

good on you bro!, Im looking forward for your new material :b:

hey bro im really glad to hear that, i keep on improving i guess thanks to your continued support bro :b:
looking forward another collab whenever you can , im always ready :smoking: thanks
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Return to Audio Stage