The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

My new song "A.D.H.D" - Vijilantee

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

My new song "A.D.H.D" - Vijilantee

Postby MistaVijilantee » Jan 2nd, '14, 12:12

LoF: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=168584

Hey guys,
I'd appreciate if you could drop some feedback for my new song.
Filmed and edited by myself.

Peace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We6UrXjrqf0
YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK

Check out my latest song: https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist ... vijilantee

Vijilantee on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTN150 ... gEP76MWJZw

Like Vijilantee on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iamjvp
User avatar
MistaVijilantee
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Oct 9th, '12, 10:04

Re: My new song "A.D.H.D" - Vijilantee

Postby Tash8 » Jan 4th, '14, 21:05

:laughing: this is like Role Model by Em on a Kanye West beat with the Mercy chorus. That coffee sleeping pill line was hilarious. Good work man, this was a very cool concept and a nice flip on Mercy.
User avatar
Tash8
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 12522
Joined: Feb 19th, '07, 20:04
Gender: Male

Re: My new song "A.D.H.D" - Vijilantee

Postby cement » Jan 4th, '14, 21:40

the toilet part of the video was goat dude
NIGGAGANG: takeover 2014.
GANG:
Rollef$en, €anadaPure, Blog$ Mcgoo$h, $atan, €harlotte, Never_€nough, Tru€ Wiz, €xcitaz, D€rdyPK, Th€VipBro, N-R-G, md€maz, €€D€€, $nakebeast (FULL MEMBER), HotDawg, Pudding, Aton€, Mistah €vil, Jo$himura
R.I.P. to my homeboy £I£BuffDa[OG], we done lost you on the streets but you aint forgotten hombre.
SNITCH:
Stanbase
Image
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=170027
#FUCKJABBA
User avatar
cement
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Dec 15th, '13, 17:38
Location: $tunna Island
Gender: Male

Re: My new song "A.D.H.D" - Vijilantee

Postby MistaVijilantee » Jan 5th, '14, 09:42

Tash8 wrote::laughing: this is like Role Model by Em on a Kanye West beat with the Mercy chorus. That coffee sleeping pill line was hilarious. Good work man, this was a very cool concept and a nice flip on Mercy.


Mercy?
I can't tell if you're mistaken or trolling?
Clear it up plz.
YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK

Check out my latest song: https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist ... vijilantee

Vijilantee on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTN150 ... gEP76MWJZw

Like Vijilantee on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iamjvp
User avatar
MistaVijilantee
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Oct 9th, '12, 10:04

Re: My new song "A.D.H.D" - Vijilantee

Postby MistaVijilantee » Jan 5th, '14, 09:43

cement wrote:the toilet part of the video was goat dude


Just in my creative environment.
YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK

Check out my latest song: https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist ... vijilantee

Vijilantee on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTN150 ... gEP76MWJZw

Like Vijilantee on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iamjvp
User avatar
MistaVijilantee
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Oct 9th, '12, 10:04

Re: My new song "A.D.H.D" - Vijilantee

Postby Tash8 » Jan 5th, '14, 10:59

MistaVijilantee wrote:
Tash8 wrote::laughing: this is like Role Model by Em on a Kanye West beat with the Mercy chorus. That coffee sleeping pill line was hilarious. Good work man, this was a very cool concept and a nice flip on Mercy.


Mercy?
I can't tell if you're mistaken or trolling?
Clear it up plz.


I meant clique
User avatar
Tash8
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 12522
Joined: Feb 19th, '07, 20:04
Gender: Male

Re: My new song "A.D.H.D" - Vijilantee

Postby MistaVijilantee » Jan 5th, '14, 11:56

Tash8 wrote:
MistaVijilantee wrote:
Tash8 wrote::laughing: this is like Role Model by Em on a Kanye West beat with the Mercy chorus. That coffee sleeping pill line was hilarious. Good work man, this was a very cool concept and a nice flip on Mercy.


Mercy?
I can't tell if you're mistaken or trolling?
Clear it up plz.


I meant clique


Ha, sorry man I wasn't accusing you or anything.
Appreciate your feedback, thank you sir :y:
YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK

Check out my latest song: https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist ... vijilantee

Vijilantee on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTN150 ... gEP76MWJZw

Like Vijilantee on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iamjvp
User avatar
MistaVijilantee
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Oct 9th, '12, 10:04

Re: My new song "A.D.H.D" - Vijilantee

Postby MistaVijilantee » Jan 11th, '14, 05:11

bump
YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK

Check out my latest song: https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist ... vijilantee

Vijilantee on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTN150 ... gEP76MWJZw

Like Vijilantee on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iamjvp
User avatar
MistaVijilantee
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Oct 9th, '12, 10:04

Re: My new song "A.D.H.D" - Vijilantee

Postby Vice » Jan 12th, '14, 18:09

for a 13 year old it's not bad, but you need to not wear a mask sitting on that toilet ever again.. looked really awkward/dumb

you're also not rapping from your heart/soul, you sound like you're doing what everyone else in the rap game is doing. find your own style, stop faking it, because you have some talent for a young kid and if you can work hard and foster your abilities you may have something REAL in a few years

this song isn't very good, but def keep at it
Vice
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sep 9th, '13, 20:42

Re: My new song "A.D.H.D" - Vijilantee

Postby cityfan31 » Jan 14th, '14, 02:17

This was sick man.

Honestly, is that your real voice?

You sound like you've smoked for 20 years. So good!

Favourite part of the video was that bit with the mask.

Gonna play this again now.
Image
User avatar
cityfan31
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1649
Joined: Jun 16th, '07, 12:26
Location: Edinburgh
Gender: Male

Re: My new song "A.D.H.D" - Vijilantee

Postby MistaVijilantee » Jan 14th, '14, 12:28

Vice wrote:for a 13 year old it's not bad, but you need to not wear a mask sitting on that toilet ever again.. looked really awkward/dumb

you're also not rapping from your heart/soul, you sound like you're doing what everyone else in the rap game is doing. find your own style, stop faking it, because you have some talent for a young kid and if you can work hard and foster your abilities you may have something REAL in a few years

this song isn't very good, but def keep at it


I really appreciate your honesty, bruh. Thank you :y:
Although, can you elaborate on me "faking it"?
YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK

Check out my latest song: https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist ... vijilantee

Vijilantee on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTN150 ... gEP76MWJZw

Like Vijilantee on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iamjvp
User avatar
MistaVijilantee
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Oct 9th, '12, 10:04

Re: My new song "A.D.H.D" - Vijilantee

Postby MistaVijilantee » Jan 14th, '14, 12:29

cityfan31 wrote:This was sick man.

Honestly, is that your real voice?

You sound like you've smoked for 20 years. So good!

Favourite part of the video was that bit with the mask.

Gonna play this again now.


I rap with an inflection but yes that is pretty much my real verse.
Glad you liked it :)
YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK

Check out my latest song: https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist ... vijilantee

Vijilantee on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTN150 ... gEP76MWJZw

Like Vijilantee on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iamjvp
User avatar
MistaVijilantee
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Oct 9th, '12, 10:04

Re: My new song "A.D.H.D" - Vijilantee

Postby Vice » Jan 14th, '14, 15:03

"this is (???) music, get your head shot to it"

you'll never shoot anyone, and imo rapping about things you'll never do is faking it

lines like this, and the whole "i wreck MC's" concept is a pretty played, over-used, generic style to use

don't think that i didn't recognize what you were doing with your rhyme patterns, for a 13 year old that was impressive. but you were at your best when you were rapping about not going to class and getting B's because that was actually believable and didn't come off as tacky
Vice
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sep 9th, '13, 20:42

Re: My new song "A.D.H.D" - Vijilantee

Postby MistaVijilantee » Jan 15th, '14, 09:30

Vice wrote:"this is (???) music, get your head shot to it"

you'll never shoot anyone, and imo rapping about things you'll never do is faking it

lines like this, and the whole "i wreck MC's" concept is a pretty played, over-used, generic style to use

don't think that i didn't recognize what you were doing with your rhyme patterns, for a 13 year old that was impressive. but you were at your best when you were rapping about not going to class and getting B's because that was actually believable and didn't come off as tacky


"Red Dot Music"

At the time of writing I was listening to that song a lot, and what I said doesn't mean literally I will shoot you in the head, but rather my music it so controversial it can divide people enough to want to do that.
I can agree on the "I wreck MCs" I hate that too haha.
I wanted this to be a "hype" track basically with colossal shit talking throughout, obviously like you said incorporating what I actually do "Skip school, jack off, wish I was more athletically talented, shoplifting, not really caring, having to take meds, talking about other MC's, being A.D.H.D".
Aside from the aforementioned it isn't exactly "realistic", you know just because someone doesn't like my music I wouldn't turn them "Paraplegic" obviously but to me it sounded cool and had a nice image to it.
YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK

Check out my latest song: https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist ... vijilantee

Vijilantee on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTN150 ... gEP76MWJZw

Like Vijilantee on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iamjvp
User avatar
MistaVijilantee
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Oct 9th, '12, 10:04

Re: My new song "A.D.H.D" - Vijilantee

Postby Eedee » Jan 16th, '14, 17:14

Thought I fed this. Guess not... haha

Anyway, this was a very dope/chill song. For being only 13, you're got a great grasp on lyricism and whatnot. All that needs work is your flow and delivery at times. I know the hook was supposed to be bland or whatever, so I won't talk about that. But sometimes your flow falters in the sense that you do sound bored or you stretch words to fit the beat. It's not as smooth as it can be, although it is very solid.

I'll write/record for your cypher song with Dilz soon, by the way. :y:
Image
mdemaz wrote:dam
User avatar
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
 
Posts: 11719
Joined: Aug 7th, '11, 06:11
Location: Free food
Gender: Male

Next

Return to Audio Stage



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users