The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

The Violinist & Her Forbidden Fetus (Feed 4 Feed)

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

The Violinist & Her Forbidden Fetus (Feed 4 Feed)

Postby i4ill » Mar 25th, '14, 07:35

Gave feed to: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=169672&p=2614132#p2614132

"The Violinist & Her Forbidden Fetus"

A musical surreal depiction of an enigmatic melancholic female violinist in labor, getting ready to give birth to an unfortunate fetus and myriad other things she wasn't quite aware of.
LISTEN HERE: http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12728594

Written, produced and mixed by me.

Drop your links if you want me to return the favor.
I'm the letters that alphabet never heard about, the words that the lines couldn't manage to gather, the lines that the verses failed to comprehend, the verses that no song would dare to embrace, the song that no pen would ever write down.
i4ill
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: The Violinist & Her Forbidden Fetus (Feed 4 Feed)

Postby Eedee » Mar 25th, '14, 11:45

This was interesting, to say the least... You seem to be somewhere in Europe, it sounds like from your accent? You have a pretty great grasp on English if that's the case. :y:

The production was very upbeat but soothing and melancholy. It's a very twisted mix, but I like it a lot.

The vocal quality isn't the best, but I suppose it served its purpose for this song. Wasn't "bad", but it could've been better in terms of crispness and mixing.

If you want, I just dropped a new album: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=169846
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Re: The Violinist & Her Forbidden Fetus (Feed 4 Feed)

Postby sinceremusictsmtsg » Mar 31st, '14, 09:42

Not really my kind of music but thats just me, You seem in depth in your music, very dark and erie, mysterious kind of music which is good, seems like you were off flow a bit a few times and some parts i couldn't really hear what you were saying, Keep making music and being open minded and versatile and you will become great at what ever you do. :y: peace, add me on face book! i was ment to be making music with people like this, holy fuck, this dude is not a human hes just in the flesh, my third eyes open
sinceremusictsmtsg
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Audio Stage