The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Brainless - My Story - From My Story Album

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Brainless - My Story - From My Story Album

Postby Jaba » Apr 17th, '14, 22:47

This is one of my many songs. I am making a album called My Story. I am not amazing at rapping and in this song I express that. Not meant to be taking completely serious. I took 3 months on this (made in 1 week and then finished last park yesterday... haha, so took 3 months sorta). The song is about me. And what my emotions were at different times. The first verse is kinda me as a kid (7 to 12ish). 2nd verse is my struggle part/anger of my life. And last verse was just what I was feeling at the time and is sort of like the reality and maybe some of my humor. Let me know what you think!

song - https://soundcloud.com/suvivor/01-my-story-1

feed - viewtopic.php?f=38&t=169519&p=2638920#p2638920

:p
Last edited by Jaba on Apr 20th, '14, 23:23, edited 2 times in total.
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Brainless - My Story - From My Story Album

Postby TheVipBro » Apr 17th, '14, 22:55

I can't hear either part good, why change your voice?
the beat is sick though

EDIT: finished listening third verse, i see why you changed them pitches
ImageImageImageImage
#EncoreFam #TeamNewGeneration
InsaneTRex94 wrote:I say let people fuck who they want to fuck and die how they want to die, whether it be from a heart attack after a Big Mac or crushing their skulls under a weight they were trying to lift.
TheVipBro
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jaba » Apr 17th, '14, 22:59

TheVipBro wrote:I can't hear either part good, why change your voice?
the beat is sick though

LOL :laughing:

Thanks though. Yeah idk, my voice just isn't too deep ):

Anyways, what you think of the VERSES?
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TheVipBro » Apr 18th, '14, 01:16

Brainless wrote:
the beat is sick though

How come the first part says "I'm 16" , thought u said it was you at 7-12ish years old
I can't really understand your verses. What pitch did you use on the chorus though? it sounds dope, that chorus but with a normal emotional voice on the verse would've been goat if done right.
So you're 16? Also the eminem part, idk bout that.
P.S did you make the beat?
ImageImageImageImage
InsaneTRex94 wrote:I say let people fuck who they want to fuck and die how they want to die, whether it be from a heart attack after a Big Mac or crushing their skulls under a weight they were trying to lift.
TheVipBro
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jaba » Apr 18th, '14, 02:53

TheVipBro wrote:
Brainless wrote:
the beat is sick though

How come the first part says "I'm 16" , thought u said it was you at 7-12ish years old
I can't really understand your verses. What pitch did you use on the chorus though? it sounds dope, that chorus but with a normal emotional voice on the verse would've been goat if done right.
I meant like. Its my viewpoint from when I was like 13ish. not 7 to 12, my bad. And what Eminem part? And can you explain by llike how to make the chorus better? And YES, I did make that beat. If you want I can upload the beat if you wanty to use it. I am in the mist of making another beat. To me it sounds dope. :y:
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TheVipBro » Apr 18th, '14, 03:01

Brainless wrote:
TheVipBro wrote:
Brainless wrote:LOL :laughing:

I meant like. Its my viewpoint from when I was like 13ish. not 7 to 12, my bad. And what Eminem part? And can you explain by llike how to make the chorus better? And YES, I did make that beat. If you want I can upload the beat if you wanty to use it. I am in the mist of making another beat. To me it sounds dope. :y:

I didn't say the chorus needs to be better, i said that chorus is goat (the rhythm and voice) and if you had a normal voice on the verses it would've been so much better.
the eminem part where you say "like the great eminem said in a kiss..." don't lol, Yeaaah that beat is dope well, atleast to me.
I think if you let yourself go hard on them verses with a normal voice, it would be much better. cuz it sounds like you're whispering a bit, just let emotion flow and do a deeper tone (not forced though, but a tone you do when mad or inspired)
ImageImageImageImage
TheVipBro
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jaba » Apr 18th, '14, 03:12

I didn't say the chorus needs to be better, i said that chorus is goat (the rhythm and voice) and if you had a normal voice on the verses it would've been so much better.
the eminem part where you say "like the great eminem said in a kiss..." don't lol, Yeaaah that beat is dope well, atleast to me.
I think if you let yourself go hard on them verses with a normal voice, it would be much better. cuz it sounds like you're whispering a bit, just let emotion flow and do a deeper tone (not forced though, but a tone you do when mad or inspired)

Yah. I think I am going to go back and change that first verse to a normal voice. But I like the 2nd verse and how it sounds. I think it has the perfect combination of the evil/normal voice (normal barley heard) idk I like it. But I am gonna change the 1st verse. I re-listened to it and its annoying.

I recorded that last verse a lot. At first I did it in a weird way cus It sounded like Yelawolf then I changed it.

LOL and thanks about the chorus! Total truth that chorus was just me fucking around and I was like "holy shit! This sounds good!" so I kept it. That was recorded like when MMLP2 just released, thats why I mentioned the Brainless part.

Do you want the beat?
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TheVipBro » Apr 18th, '14, 03:15

not now, i probably will some day though, i like it alot, i'm trying to make one now too, it's been fucking around with me and it got stressfull so i stopped but i'm back on making it.

So you're 16 though?
ImageImageImageImage
TheVipBro
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jaba » Apr 18th, '14, 03:17

TheVipBro wrote:not now, i probably will some day though, i like it alot, i'm trying to make one now too, it's been fucking around with me and it got stressfull so i stopped but i'm back on making it.

So you're 16 though?

Ok. And I am in the process of another beat. But having a slump in it so probably going to end up stealing a beat from Youtube and record a song, then I'll work on this beat again. I changed the voice btw. Ill upload it in a sec.

And yes I am 16 why?
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TheVipBro » Apr 18th, '14, 03:35

Brainless wrote:
TheVipBro wrote:not now, i probably will some day though, i like it alot, i'm trying to make one now too, it's been fucking around with me and it got stressfull so i stopped but i'm back on making it.

So you're 16 though?

Ok. And I am in the process of another beat. But having a slump in it so probably going to end up stealing a beat from Youtube and record a song, then I'll work on this beat again. I changed the voice btw. Ill upload it in a sec.

And yes I am 16 why?

just asking lol
ImageImageImageImage
TheVipBro
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jaba » Apr 18th, '14, 03:48

TheVipBro wrote:
Brainless wrote:

So you're 16 though?

And yes I am 16 why?

just asking lol

LOL ok. So do you make any beats?
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jaba » Apr 18th, '14, 03:53

Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TheVipBro » Apr 18th, '14, 03:54

Brainless wrote:
TheVipBro wrote:
Brainless wrote:Ok. And I am in the process of another beat. But having a slump in it so probably going to end up stealing a beat from Youtube and record a song, then I'll work on this beat again. I changed the voice btw. Ill upload it in a sec.

And yes I am 16 why?

just asking lol

LOL ok. So do you make any beats?

Been writing for a few years but never really took time for producing untill a few weeks back when i tried making one, it got stressing though cuz it wasn't a normal one, it was a remake of an indie rock song, but i was adding drums too, i couldn't get the guitar to sound right though so i ended up stopping, i'll try again sometime this week though, i need to nail it
ImageImageImageImage
TheVipBro
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eedee » Apr 18th, '14, 11:42

I'll unlock this when you have a link of feed. Just PM me the link. :y:
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Jaba » Apr 20th, '14, 23:22

Eedee wrote:I'll unlock this when you have a link of feed. Just PM me the link. :y:

Thanks for unlocking.
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Audio Stage