The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

King Bullet - I Played Me (Song)

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

King Bullet - I Played Me (Song)

Postby King Bullet » Apr 27th, '14, 03:21

Aiyo, I got a new song ''I Played Me'' and I'd like to share it with y'all. Check it out and tell me what do you think, thanks :)

FEED - viewtopic.php?f=38&t=170954&p=2648686#p2648686

SONG - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaYwWUdXnkk

LYRICS:

First verse:
I've been always an idiot to spoil the happiness,last night I betrayed everything that I stand for,/I played myself on my word and even more!/ I store some pain for future just to make sureI'll feel the hatred of loath!/ Self-loathed prick devoted to blow a fuckin' bag of dicks,/Since the day I cheated on you,I burned down every fuckin' bridge I've ever built and destroyed this home!/ -apologies don't count when the house is gone!/Why am I such an idiotic prick turnin' bad desicions into worse by takin' a route of wrong?!/Trading the doubt for love,/yeah I'm trading all that ever meant somethin' to me,it's truly tradin' the lies for all!/I die for hope,but live a life of flaws,/ain't no mercy for this sinner,after the dinner on my knees beggin' Lord to shed some light on my soul!/Takin' my fall for a winter full of frozen snows,/God only knows how I feel lonely for stormin' through all these halls!/Walkin' towards the doors,/inside this building caught in the flames of greed,I'm breathin' slow,/tryin' to reach and open,but don't you know?!-there ain't no escapin' these fiery walls!!!/ I'm tearin' down on every single note,tumblin' takin' a bow for puttin' on a phenomenal show!/-There I go,/in the flames I scorch as I pray for forgiveness of my sins while I'm just fuckin' breakin' off!/I became everything that I hate! --a liar,two-faced giant hypocritical son of a bitch/for who's sins could not even a devil find an excuse to get 'em cleared up and repent!!!
Hook:
For all the things that you have lost,for all the brinks that you have crossed! I'm talkin' bout all the shit that you have caused!Boy there ain't no heaven,not even the hell is a place where you will scorch!
Second verse:
What for does it stand that name of yours?!/Namin' yourself a king sounds so pretencious!/that Bullet represents nothin' but all and every thing that you could've never been!/Self-depricated piece of shit!/Are you fuckin' serious?!-take a look at yourself you stupid and selfish dick!/-''Anthony don't understand no others problems,/you're fuckin' sick in your dome,you better stick to your senseless frolics,/diabolic,demolish the lives of beloved ones!-behind the scenes an image of an attention whore that you're fuckin' pawned in!/It adds a nice ring to it,don't it?!/-the way you frown in your war pits,you love it so much,you lost the touch with you motherfuckin' own self!/Neurotic for nothin',constantly smart-talkin' shit;/''We're sorry your highness,but your fuckin' ass came to this world with no particular docket!/-on box,you better drop while it's still time you can stop this! No wonder you're runnin' so from it and damn sure you know it/motherfucker you are the cause of the problems!
At least I know that I don't know...question is: are you bozos smart enough to feel stupid?!-hope so!!!
King Bullet
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: King Bullet - I Played Me (Song)

Postby Eedee » Apr 27th, '14, 08:04

Your delivery kinda grew on me... it's very unique. Your writing is nice too, I can tell you put lots of emotion into your lyrics.

The beat was sick too. Overall it's a bit rough around the edges, but you're on the right track IMO.

:y:
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby mdemaz » Apr 27th, '14, 08:10

Holy fuck, this was really nice. I loved the aggression, lyrics and flow. The demonic effect worked really well and it made you sound really badass.

How long have you been doing this shit?
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby MistaVijilantee » Apr 27th, '14, 08:21

Your delivery, your lyrics they all mesh well with the beat.
Love how you fuck around with the pitch - makes it interesting to listen to purely in terms of sound.
The hook is decent, it suits the song but I just don't really dig it.
Keep it up!
YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK

Check out my latest song: https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist ... vijilantee

Vijilantee on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTN150 ... gEP76MWJZw

Like Vijilantee on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iamjvp
MistaVijilantee
Soldier
Soldier

Postby King Bullet » Apr 27th, '14, 11:45

Thank you folks, this was a sort of experimental song as much as it was a therapeutic one for me. I'm glad you overall liked it and I do agree that there are few kinks to work on. Hook could've been better,though it got dictated by the beat and maybe it lacked a bit of melody for me to make it better. @mdemaz it's been 11 or 12 years now,though a lot of those years were just me sitting in the room and crafting it,without letting anyone to hear it. I've been active with it (in terms of putting it out) for last 4-5 years :happy:
At least I know that I don't know...question is: are you bozos smart enough to feel stupid?!-hope so!!!
King Bullet
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Audio Stage