The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Atone The Underdog - Won't Let Go (Featuring Aiame)

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Atone The Underdog - Won't Let Go (Featuring Aiame)

Postby Atone » May 11th, '14, 12:38

Link Of Feed: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=171263&p=2665550#p2665550

New song from my album "Dream Catcher"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D1W7Sc--3k

the song, was written by me and a friend, the friend has never been recorded before and was wanting to make music, she just needed some help with recording so i helped her with this song, the concept is that she's legit often times going thru personal issues in life, where she's ready to give up, so, she's speaking on her feelings throughout the song, while i'm trying to be there for her, and finally in the 3rd verse she is able to get thru it, notice, the color of the girl in the dress changes at the start of the 3rd verse, i did thyat, because i am pulling her out of the darkness to bring her into the light, she is no longer that dark shadow, she has become the blue song bird.
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: Atone The Underdog - Won't Let Go (Featuring Aiame)

Postby mdemaz » May 11th, '14, 12:58

I actually really digged this.

I think you're finally getting the hang of making a concept and progressing with it to see where it goes. 3 things I would suggest, get a condenser microphone, download Reaper, learn how to mix and flow to a beat a bit better. With Reaper, you can record live so that you don't have to line vocals up manually. That way you can learn to write to a beat and flow to it.

I really think you can do it. Everyone can talk shit; but, you gotta ask yourself, do you really want this that bad? Or is this just a hobby? Get a decent song out like this, but a lot better, promote the fuck outta it, get calls from contacts, make more contacts that know what they are doing instead of some certain ones I've seen you talk to, and hey presto; you're a respected MC.

Don't be a target, be a marksman.
Last edited by mdemaz on May 11th, '14, 16:17, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Eedee » May 11th, '14, 14:26

Basically what Demaz said.

You need better mixing, and you need to flow on beat. You're getting closer and closer, but it's not there yet. Because this is by far your best song you've ever done. I feel like you're getting on the right track though. Fuck, yeah lol. Just flow and hit the snares and everything will start coming. You will feel more confident with delivery and mic presence. It all starts with sounding good. You'll hear it and get psyched.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby TheVipBro » May 11th, '14, 15:56

I agree, flow needs work. i feel like you kinda speed up the inner part of the bars in the first verse so you can end the rhyme good with the beat, mic is kind of an issue but overall this is better than a lot i've heard from you
ImageImageImageImage
#EncoreFam #TeamNewGeneration
InsaneTRex94 wrote:I say let people fuck who they want to fuck and die how they want to die, whether it be from a heart attack after a Big Mac or crushing their skulls under a weight they were trying to lift.
TheVipBro
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jaba » May 11th, '14, 16:12

Good concept. Nice beat. Like the lyrics. But yeah you need to work on your flow and going with the beat.
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Audio Stage